Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roll Call

Roll Call

I know there are a fair few people at Brampton that use the goat and quite a lot that just view it.

So you lot that are members come and put your names on the roll call list and those who just watch, come and join in!
    The Meek may inherit the earth, just keep them off the Rugby Pitch.

I got posted to Brampton...

I was there as an LAC / SAC Plotter 1990-92, then as a Sneck from 2000-2002. It was a festering poophole....hated every minute of my time there......
    Kryten Personal Black Box Recording. Time: unknown. Location: unknown. Cause of accident: unknown. Perhaps if someone finds this recording it will shed light as to what happened here. My short-term memory appears to have been erased.This I ascribe to the proximity of the magnetic coils from Starbug's rear engine. (He looks around briefly) Secondly, due to the proximity of the magnetic coils, my short-term memory appears to have been erased.

3. Was there 97 - 2001 and then 2002 - 2004 not the best of posts for a ground lecky but very cushy, too many civil servants who still thought they were in the mob.

NO MANPOWER = NO GROUND POWER
    GEF THE CAN DO SECTION.

I'm here now...is anyone else??

5. Talking Roll Call

Managed a whole 3 weeks there towards the end of 2003, before my team moved to High Wycombe...
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana (Groucho Marx)

6. Im here at the minute too, posted at Christmas though.

Viva Las Vegas baby!!!!

Left in Feb this year - really enjoyed good job for a Techie and cheap beer in Fountains

8. Was there in 1979, 84-86, 91-92 and 98-01.
    Interesting gate guard, though one of the machines from the big J would be more appropriate.

9. o/c Hallam

Anyone who was around during Mr Hallam's reign?

Seems like he screwed up big time in St Helena

MT section 85-87 door slammer extraordinaire!
    Patriotism is your conviction that this
    country is superior to all other countries
    because you were born in it.

George Bernard Shaw

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast