Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View Poll Results: Goat ballot poll

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • POB (The Wart on the end of his c0ck and syphilis around his ringpiece party)

0 0%
  • Gem Marriot (Help the aged party)

2 5.88%
  • Tashy Man ( The miserable party)

4 11.76%
  • Penguin Sucks ( Snap yous spines party)

21 61.76%
  • Mad_Mo (Loves all parties!)

2 5.88%
  • Mad_Collie ( I did'nt do it party)

4 11.76%
  • SSH (Viva Las Vegas Party)

1 2.94%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mad_mo Guest

Talking Goater for Prime Minister

Ive decided that goat members take on the impendng leadership of Gordie Brown.

Firstly we need as many votes as possible to present to Labour central office.

So fellow goaters, to give this vote a sembalance of choice, I have selected some other candidates for you to consider & reject in our online poll.

Comms_Lad Guest
    Mad_Collie

Would only last a month in power, but what a month it would be lol

Mrs_Monobrow Guest
    PS simple because if anyone tried to cross our country he would snap theirs spines and heed but them in the kidnees!

What about SSH? The "Party in Las Vegas Party". Oh Yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Comms_Lad View Post
    Mad_Collie

Would only last a month in power, but what a month it would be lol

No he could last forever, because everytime he leaves one of his alter-egos would take over!!

gemarriott Guest
    I wish to withdraw on the grounds that my extreme youth makes me ineligable for the help the aged party ( fnucking old cnuts) Wgaf would be a far better candidate on the grounds he is old, smells of p1ss and has the added bonus of being ginga.

Comms_Lad Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AllWoman View Post
    No he could last forever, because everytime he leaves one of his alter-egos would take over!!

I sit corrected lol how remiss of me to forget about the "others"

I had to vote for the Dogger as I think he is the most open about the depths of his corruption ! Plus with all his alter ego's he could form a cabinet with himself !

It is, I firmly believe, completely impossible to be both equal AND diverse!
    Life is too short to worry what people who don't matter think of you - My cousin (RIP)
    If you go through life with your head in the sand, all people will see is an ar$e !

Again another poll, another no brainer.....PS all the way.

I would like to officially withdraw from the contest....this country has had enough missery imposed on it for the last 10 years.....

Crack on PS................
    We all die eventually, some of us look forward to it more than most.

The RAF's future is OFFSHORE......BE the best.....Join the rest !!

Some of my Photographs : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tashyman/

wgaf Guest
    I voted for Gem, he's the only one truly representive of his parties name. he really is an old cnut.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast