Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Witty_Banter View Post
    Could manning turn round and say 'actually, if you want to leave you can leave, we don't need to you for 18 months, you can leave in 6 months', and basically do him out of pension money because the termination date would be lower than 22 years?
    Surely that would have every legal eagle circling? That'd just be being a c*nt for the sake of it.....
    Elitest B'stard.

Show me a man who never fails and I'll show you a man who never tries.......

Quote Originally Posted by Witty_Banter View Post
    Yeah, sorry I know that bit, but what I meant was, if the OP elected to give 18months notice - taking him to his 22 year point - does manning have to accept the 18 months or could they turn round and kick him out earlier? Could manning turn round and say 'actually, if you want to leave you can leave, we don't need to you for 18 months, you can leave in 6 months', and basically do him out of pension money because the termination date would be lower than 22 years?
    Never known that happen, would expect even the cluntiest CM to warn someone off in that situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Life begins at 40, with a nice payout and job to find

E-Goat totally unofficial for about 10 Years

3. Quote Originally Posted by Witty_Banter View Post
    Yeah, sorry I know that bit, but what I meant was, if the OP elected to give 18months notice - taking him to his 22 year point - does manning have to accept the 18 months or could they turn round and kick him out earlier? Could manning turn round and say 'actually, if you want to leave you can leave, we don't need to you for 18 months, you can leave in 6 months', and basically do him out of pension money because the termination date would be lower than 22 years?
    No they couldn't. He is terminating his contract, if whoever, decided to get rid of him any earlier then they are effectively making him redundant.

4. Quote '... Iíve been offered a teaching scholarship to start in September 2020 with timed promotion onto the senior leadership team.'

I'd be interested to see how the 'timed promotion' aspect is being sold.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12