Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cheers all.

I've been looking at APMP (Agile Project Management Practitioner) and it appears it's a universally recognised enhancement to Prince2? Hopefully with my degree under my belt I can gain a place on a course.

I mentioned CWA earlier as a way of allowing a potential employer a convenient period of time to assess someone, what's everyone's experiences of this aspect, both from those wanting a job and those assessing?
    Elitest B'stard.

Show me a man who never fails and I'll show you a man who never tries.......

2. Quote Originally Posted by Spearmint View Post
    Cheers all.

I've been looking at APMP (Agile Project Management Practitioner) and it appears it's a universally recognised enhancement to Prince2? Hopefully with my degree under my belt I can gain a place on a course.

I mentioned CWA earlier as a way of allowing a potential employer a convenient period of time to assess someone, what's everyone's experiences of this aspect, both from those wanting a job and those assessing?
    APMP has been replaced by APM PMQ (Project Management Qualification).

There are courses run at Shrivenham - I donít know how often, but you can find the online element on the DLE and then apply to attend the course. The exam is available also.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123