Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Too old for Tinder ??

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46133262

WTF !!

Mr Ratelband further argued that according to his doctors he has the body of a 45-year-old, and described himself as a "young god".

A Dutch pensioner has started a legal battle to legally change his age and boost his dating prospects.

Emile Ratelband, 69, wants to shift his birthday from 11 March 1949 to 11 March 1969, comparing the change to identifying as being transgender.

"You can change your name. You can change your gender. Why not your age?" he told Dutch paper De Telegraaf.
    Last edited by gray; 1 Week Ago at 09:24.

So what happens when this loon reaches 69 again? Has he not considered that women might think "He's saying he's 69, but he looks closer to 89"??

I wonder how many "special Dutch cakes" this fella had eaten before he launched his legal challenge?
    Rimmer: I've no idea who you are, but boarding this vessel is an act of war, ergo we surrender! And as prisoners of war, I invoke the All Nations Agreement article number 39436175880932/B.

Kryten: 39436175880932/B? All nations attending the conference are only allocated one car parking space? Is that entirely relevant, sir? I mean, here we are in mortal danger and you're worried about the Chinese delegates bringing two cars.

3. Great. He'll start being in receipt of state pension at the age of 91.

What's Tinder?

What the hell is Tinder and what does it cost to join as i need to knock off a few years from my age? 😎
    Definition of a Pessimist = an Optimist with experience!

Quote Originally Posted by gray View Post
    Mr Ratelband further argued that according to his doctors he has the body of a 45-year-old, and described himself as a "young god".
    By describing himself as a young god have we now discovered that Mr Ratelband is FOMz weekend name??
    Stents keeping things open 24/7

Men have status, boys are busy updating theirs

6. If the EU courts pass this through really quickly - I could Self-Identify as a 20-year old Wraf and actually live in the block!
    ...looked alright to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Rigga View Post
    If the EU courts pass this through really quickly - I could Self-Identify as a 20-year old Wraf and actually live in the block!
    I would add several years, claim all my pensions and retire.
    It's not the man in the fight - it's the fight in the man.

8. So I could add a few years and get my full pension now????

Ridiculous - tho at the end of the article it says hes a 'media personality and motivational guru'. Bet hes doing this as a publicity stunt. Just to get people talking about him again.

Why doesn’t they set up a new account and lie like the rest of the people on Tinder

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Life begins at 40, with a nice payout and job to find

E-Goat totally unofficial for about 10 Years

Vim better be careful then, incase he swipes right on her... as she's right in his age range

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast