Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Quote Originally Posted by muttywhitedog View Post
    The NHS needs more cash because people are living longer.

Until we start culling the elderly, then we, as a society, will just have to accept that a huge proportion of our taxes will be going towards the care of our elderly relatives.
    It therefore follows that the attendant increase in retirement age should compensate for this in additional tax revenues

Lets just go the whole hog and trigger a global EMP burst, knackering all modes of transport and digitised entertainment. Everyone will have to get off their fat arses to walk to work / school / anywhere, carry their shopping (or at least steal a trolley and push it home), and fat kids will pry their games console controllers from their now deformed hands, and actually leave the house now and again. then we won't need to worry about what people are eating, cos there'll be no meat processing (or any other processing, for that matter). It'll be bbqs all the way! No fancy foods, no frozen shizzle, just freshly butchered meat and fresh fruit / veg....

Cows are destroying the earth with their farts. Tax the cows, everything bad is their fault.
    When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion

Quote Originally Posted by muttywhitedog View Post
    The NHS needs more cash because people are living longer.

Until we start culling the elderly, then we, as a society, will just have to accept that a huge proportion of our taxes will be going towards the care of our elderly relatives.
    By allowing the young to eat red meat, which rationing and poverty stopped the current generation of healthy pensioners from doing, we will reduce the burden on the NHS in the future as longevity starts to contract.

Putting a tax on red meat is short sighted, letting people die of heart attacks in their 40s and 50s is much cheaper than dealing with all the old age health issues.

Id rather die on the toilet with a deep fried peanut butter sandwich of my choosing having enjoyed my life, rather than falling down the stairs of an old people home having lost all my memories and faculties.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Life begins at 40, with a nice payout and job to find

E-Goat totally unofficial for about 10 Years

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12