Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dark humour is commonplace in the military environment but you do it with care and it's always very inclusive. I am not condoning their actions...its was tasteless to the extreme but why was the PM taking time out to put her oar in? Surely she has more important things to get on with?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Goat lives because you post interesting stuff...stop doing that and it will die...so show us your stuff!!

Forget prosecuting them as that costs the public purse, and their fine will be minimal.

Name them and watch their lives unravel. Employers dispense with them, community shun them, bankruptcy, repossession, eviction and ultimately they end up in some accommodation worse than the one they mocked in such a vile way.

The media are positively salivating over the pictures and video of stern faced policemen with bags of Ďevidenceí from the miscreants houses. Thank (insert deity here) our forces of law and order know exactly whatís important in this day and age. Whatís that? Another stabbing? Sorry, havenít time to deal with that, we have hate crimes to prosecute!
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is; it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong', Richard Feynman.

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason', Mark Twain.

4. Tasteless - Yes
    Stupid - Yes
    Anyone hurt - No

So now being a bell-end is a crime? Thin end of a very nasty wedge!

ok, so a rather bizarre thought just crossed my mind...

If someone were to build a model of the titanic, sail it in a pond then intentionally sink it, whilst shouting nasty things about immigrants (who are probably stealing jobs) and posh people - would that class as a hate crime now?

Quote Originally Posted by Witty_Banter View Post
    ok, so a rather bizarre thought just crossed my mind...

If someone were to build a model of the titanic, sail it in a pond then intentionally sink it, whilst shouting nasty things about immigrants (who are probably stealing jobs) and posh people - would that class as a hate crime now?
    Of course not, from what I recollect about the last film most of the immigrants were Irish and who cares about them? Added to that loads of rich people drowned so thereís a sop to your left-wing loons. Now, if a ton of millennials and people of colour had died the outcry would be enormous.
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is; it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong', Richard Feynman.

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason', Mark Twain.

7. This is what happens when you politicise a tragedy for your own ends...

...you open it up with a wealth of pi$s taking and trolling. (I cite Hillsborough here as well)

We wouldn't even be having this conversation in 1995, so what are we even discussing it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Vim_Fuego View Post
    Dark humour is commonplace in the military environment but you do it with care and it's always very inclusive. I am not condoning their actions...its was tasteless to the extreme but why was the PM taking time out to put her oar in? Surely she has more important things to get on with?
    Because if she didnít say anything then Dianne Abbott would have jumped on it like she did with Sajid Javids Asian peadophile comments.
    When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion

Quote Originally Posted by Max Reheat View Post
    Because if she didnít say anything then Dianne Abbott would have jumped on it like she did with Sajid Javids Asian peadophile comments.
    She was on telly last night linking this type of behaviour, a stupid joke, with the hate communications that she receives, a lot of, and linked it to the killing of Jo Cox.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Life begins at 40, with a nice payout and job to find

E-Goat totally unofficial for about 10 Years

10. Crass stupidity.....and they must be as thick as mince, for even thinking it would be a hoot to film their burning model of Grenfell....absolute co(k-knockers.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast