Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is it time for some Malthusian ideals to be implemented?

This week Iíve seen articles in the papers setting how humanity is destroying the planet, Ďrapingí the Earth, polluting the rivers and seas as well as running out of resources and food. Given that the population continues to expand, especially on the African continent, is it time to consider population control? The Club of Rome, Sierra Club and the U.N. are fans, even Bill Gates has mentioned it in interviews.

Given that more humans will require even more energy, food and precious resources is it time to think the unthinkable?

What do Goaters think? Personally, I think we should start small and eradicate a population no-one will miss......goodbye Belgium!
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is; it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong', Richard Feynman.

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason', Mark Twain.

Any body who has appeared on any reality TV show in any shape or form, anyone who has ever appeared on Jeremy Kyle (and such like shows) either on stage or in the audience and anyone who watches that bum custard is a good place to start..

3. How.dare you suggest we eradicate Belgium, one of the finest beer brewing countries in the world.
    I'm as happy as a Frenchman who's just invented a pair of self-removing trousers

4. Arm the middle east nations with SR tactical nuclear weapons. Job done

(I'd tell the Israelis first though, as they're not complete gene impaired spazzoids)

Quote Originally Posted by FOMz View Post
    Any body who has appeared on any reality TV show in any shape or form, anyone who has ever appeared on Jeremy Kyle (and such like shows) either on stage or in the audience and anyone who watches that bum custard is a good place to start..
    I'd like to add my support to this proposal by suggesting the addition of participants and viewers of any televison programme that starts with the word "Celebrity".

Oh, and anyone from Croydon.
    Rimmer: I've no idea who you are, but boarding this vessel is an act of war, ergo we surrender! And as prisoners of war, I invoke the All Nations Agreement article number 39436175880932/B.

Kryten: 39436175880932/B? All nations attending the conference are only allocated one car parking space? Is that entirely relevant, sir? I mean, here we are in mortal danger and you're worried about the Chinese delegates bringing two cars.

Cut all foreign aid to anywhere for 5 years...not a single drop to leave our shores and stick it against the National Debt or building houses or something.

Whomever was hanging onto our shirt tails will either sink or swim once cut loose from the trough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Goat lives because you post interesting stuff...stop doing that and it will die...so show us your stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vim_Fuego View Post
    Cut all foreign aid to anywhere for 5 years...not a single drop to leave our shores and stick it against the National Debt or building houses or something.

Whomever was hanging onto our shirt tails will either sink or swim once cut loose from the trough.
    Isn't that what leaving the EU includes?
    It's not the man in the fight - it's the fight in the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Barch View Post
    Isn't that what leaving the EU includes?
    Lets wait until next year and find out....

My p1ss was boiled again last week whilst watching telly in some hotel somewhere...It was a Save the Children advert for street kids in India...fcuking harrowing scenes of little kids sleeping on the floor of train stations, getting beaten by passers-by or worse getting kidnapped by nonces for worse. I realise that we are reducing and eventually dropping aid to India finally but for decades we have given tens of millions to a country with an average economic growth rate of 7%+, that has a huge and well equipped armed forces incl. new Russian equipment from subs to artillery arriving every year and a fcuking space programme! Why? Why are they depending on the people of the UK to feed, clothe and accommodate their starving kids in the streets of Mubai some 4500 miles away?

Turn this around and then you can see how ludicrous this situation has been...Put an advert on Indian national TV showing a feckless track suited ned slumped on a park bench half cut on spice and cheap cider, his bae 'Paprika' slumped next to him holding his rat-like child and another in a pram bin-dived from a skip earlier that day. The bench is outside the job centre with dozens of jobs going for the hard of learning but he's too entitled to lower himself...The plaintive voice states 'Just 25 rupees a month will keep Wayne from slapping his partner around, 50 rupees will ensure he can pay his sky subscription whilst ignoring his rent and utility bills'.

So if we just stopped listening to all the Liberals that say we must prop up every failing economy and actually made many nations like this roll their sleeves up we might just see the adjustment in birth rate and over population risks we need to achieve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Goat lives because you post interesting stuff...stop doing that and it will die...so show us your stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by FOMz View Post
    FOMz Great idea, way better than randomly reducing the population, simply let idiots select themselves, via their TV remotes, to be removed from the gene pool its win win for me.

On a more radical note how about letting the population of an area "adjust" to the amount of resources that area has available to it's inhabitants. No more need for foreign aid and a stable population that can sustain itself into the future.
    Stents keeping things open 24/7

Men have status, boys are busy updating theirs

Quote Originally Posted by Vim_Fuego View Post
    Lets wait until next year and find out....

My p1ss was boiled again last week whilst watching telly in some hotel somewhere...It was a Save the Children advert for street kids in India...fcuking harrowing scenes of little kids sleeping on the floor of train stations, getting beaten by passers-by or worse getting kidnapped by nonces for worse. I realise that we are reducing and eventually dropping aid to India finally but for decades we have given tens of millions to a country with an average economic growth rate of 7%+, that has a huge and well equipped armed forces incl. new Russian equipment from subs to artillery arriving every year and a fcuking space programme! Why? Why are they depending on the people of the UK to feed, clothe and accommodate their starving kids in the streets of Mubai some 4500 miles away?

Turn this around and then you can see how ludicrous this situation has been...Put an advert on Indian national TV showing a feckless track suited ned slumped on a park bench half cut on spice and cheap cider, his bae 'Paprika' slumped next to him holding his rat-like child and another in a pram bin-dived from a skip earlier that day. The bench is outside the job centre with dozens of jobs going for the hard of learning but he's too entitled to lower himself...The plaintive voice states 'Just 25 rupees a month will keep Wayne from slapping his partner around, 50 rupees will ensure he can pay his sky subscription whilst ignoring his rent and utility bills'.

So if we just stopped listening to all the Liberals that say we must prop up every failing economy and actually made many nations like this roll their sleeves up we might just see the adjustment in birth rate and over population risks we need to achieve.
    You left out the £330 million statue the dumb deckers have just built to some bloke called Sardar Patel (no, Iíve never heard of him either). Their countries in a ****e state with rampant poverty and people still crapping in the street so letís waste millions on a statue. Dumb f**ks!
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is; it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong', Richard Feynman.

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason', Mark Twain.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast