Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .9% pay rise

1. Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Yes - back pay to April was in last month's pay.

Thanks, I left a couple of months ago, so have a few months of back pay due and a pension increase, but I haven't received anything yet, so will get onto them.

From memory, you will receive .88p for every £100 earnt from 1 Apr - 30 Nov in the Nov salary then the same in Mar for 1 Dec - 31 Mar.

Can anyone explain the rational behind this split payment? Are things that desperate that the powers that be can't afford to pay a whole 0.9% in one go, if so we're honestly proper fooked.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everAD View Post
    Can anyone explain the rational behind this split payment? Are things that desperate that the powers that be can't afford to pay a whole 0.9% in one go, if so we're honestly proper fooked.
    What you donít remember the split pay rises from years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Life begins at 40, with a nice payout and job to find

E-Goat totally unofficial for about 10 Years

Oh I remember them well! But at least they weren't splitting 0.9% back then.

I imagine those at the top ( Well, those whose job it isn't to espouse the bull**** that we get treated fairly such as that farcical Road show I attended a few months back) actually want to see us all paid more......

It's those Civil Serpent ****bags that control the purse strings, thinking the 'Just enough, Just in time' methodology is perfectly fine for the Military as it works just as well in the Commercial sector.
    Elitest B'stard.

Show me a man who never fails and I'll show you a man who never tries.......

So has anyone seen anything 'official' on this?

Or will we just get a 'nice' surprise on opening a pay statement in the not too distant future...?

8. Quote Originally Posted by MattBombHead View Post
    So has anyone seen anything 'official' on this?

Or will we just get a 'nice' surprise on opening a pay statement in the not too distant future...?
    Staish announced today in sunny Norfolk that the 0.9% taxable and non-pensionable bonus is being split between Novembers pay run and one next year, March I think he said. Kinda switch off when his weekly tannoy goes on

Saw the DIB today confirming the above^^^^^.
    It is a good rule in life never to apologise. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12