Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

1. Long lost liney still in Kiwiland

Morning All

It's been a while, but I thought I would pop in and see how you are all doing. I am Shoutingwind, starter of Best Joke in the World... EVER. I lost contact when I moved to the RNZAF, sorry 'bout that!

Ex- Herc chick (Js of course, at Lyneham on the might c flight), kiwi side I have pretty much worked on everything at Whenuapai (C130Hs, 757s, P3s, seasprites (yuck!))

I'm still down here, still hitting old planes with hammers, got married, had a kid, did a summer in Antarctica, sailed on a tall ship, finally worked out how to not wirelock cable eyes backwards on left hand threads.... same old same old

What have I missed??

Bloody Hell, welcome back Shouty, only a few originals left now S2 is still a bellend!

Never Push a Full Commode PULL IT

Quote Originally Posted by Shoutingwind View Post
    Morning All

It's been a while, but I thought I would pop in and see how you are all doing. I am Shoutingwind, starter of Best Joke in the World... EVER. I lost contact when I moved to the RNZAF, sorry 'bout that!

Ex- Herc chick (Js of course, at Lyneham on the might c flight), kiwi side I have pretty much worked on everything at Whenuapai (C130Hs, 757s, P3s, seasprites (yuck!))

I'm still down here, still hitting old planes with hammers, got married, had a kid, did a summer in Antarctica, sailed on a tall ship, finally worked out how to not wirelock cable eyes backwards on left hand threads.... same old same old

What have I missed??
    Welcome back - a few familiar names still on here but a lot quieter nowadays - good to read how you've been getting on BW
    Never give up bein a rigger to work behind a desk!!!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Shoutingwind View Post

What have I missed??
    For starters...

Vim admitted to marrying a ladyboy

Penfold is still cr@p at being a nurse

Quote Originally Posted by FOMz View Post
    For starters...

Vim admitted to marrying a ladyboy

Penfold is still cr@p at being a nurse

Whoa there Fomz! In this current climate I feel all these statements should be fact checked.....

Seems ok
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is; it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong', Richard Feynman.

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason', Mark Twain.

Welcome back. Most of us still retain the ability to pick celebs who live forever. Kevin still drives a Saxo.
    Stents keeping things open 24/7

Men have status, boys are busy updating theirs

7. Aww I missed you guys!!!

8. And I look like Bruce Willis is still an outstanding member of this forum.......................
    Your eyes are gazing back from
    Every little piece of glass
    You seem to smile from every place
    Sally Cinnamon
    You are my world

Take me to Heaven with the wings at 67.

Hey Shouty. Good to hear you're still alive and kicking...