Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FOMz View Post
    Tell you what Saxavordian - lets put you and one of these 'Transexuals Crossdressers Gender Fluid' in a ring for a fight....

I know who my money is on... and its not the guy named after a secret base in the Shetlands
    I can see it now. RAF Transgender Boxing Team vs Army or Navy Trannies! Perhaps it could eventually become an Olympic sport!
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is; it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong', Richard Feynman.

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason', Mark Twain.

In these days of equality, is it mandatory that when going to the bop on the pull you have to try your hand at anyone irrespective of apparent gender (I say apparent because in a dark bop under flashing lights you might easily be misled these days.....)

Far away from London control in Manchester
    Quote Originally Posted by FOMz View Post
    Tell you what Saxavordian - lets put you and one of these 'Transexuals Crossdressers Gender Fluid' in a ring for a fight....

I know who my money is on... and its not the guy named after a secret base in the Shetlands
    I'll have to dust off my old taffeta ballgown. Will the pearl necklaces be needed or just the tiara. I'm Chaffing at my thighs already while wearing regulation DMS boots

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12