Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SAXAVORDIAN View Post
    Ah what about those heady days when saying "Your Gay", "Ive slept with COs wife", "It was me all along" or "Sarge this SLR broken". Not forgetting that prize winner "WOW LIKE WOW MAN that drug like wow man".
    PVR the only time you can official walk into the COs office wearing a G String with a DMS boot on one foot and a ski on the other singing "I quit" Gladys.
    Pictures or it never happened!
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is; it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong', Richard Feynman.

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason', Mark Twain.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ninjarabbi View Post

"wearing a G String with a DMS boot on one foot and a ski on the other singing "I quit" Gladys"

Pictures or it never happened!
    Are you trying to satisfy some sort of perversion here...?
    It all started with nothing, then it exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonterseed View Post
    Are you trying to satisfy some sort of perversion here...?
    I donít know what youíre insinuating! Iím just a fan of performance art, you Philistine
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is; it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong', Richard Feynman.

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason', Mark Twain.

My lot faltered at my request for a speedy departure so I asked for a signed contract to be sent asap and when I put it front of my XO and he actually read the important bits of it he got on the phone and expedited things. Having that contract was the essential lubricant for the pole of freedom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Goat lives because you post interesting stuff...stop doing that and it will die...so show us your stuff!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Vim_Fuego View Post
    My lot faltered at my request for a speedy departure so I asked for a signed contract to be sent asap and when I put it front of my XO and he actually read the important bits of it he got on the phone and expedited things. Having that contract was the essential lubricant for the pole of freedom.
    Cheers for the details, at least I have some timeframes and options for my CoC......

Start piping your boss!
    It is a good rule in life never to apologise. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them.

I had to stay the full 6 months - in theory.. at the time (it's 12 now).

Mind you, we had had lots of previous PVRs and were a bit strapped for manpower - but minus built up AL, TL, Resettlement, it came down to about 6 weeks.

I was in no panic really, as it took that time for my clearance to swap over anyway.

I can see where the 12 month+ trap might be annoying though, and where you might start to have pushing the issue legally, if you have a job offer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12