Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. The afprb annex is wrong. They recommended 3% and made the tables based on that. The government only raised by 2% so the tables will be different.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard anything on this one yet? It's all a little too quite especially as the RN are soon to get their extra 'Engineering' pay.
    Elitest B'stard.

Show me a man who never fails and I'll show you a man who never tries.......

Recently had the ETBA roadshow at our place, they were saying the FRI had pretty much fell on its arse, only 100 took it. Also it took 18 months to get through the treasury and by the time it had been signed off all of the PVR stats had changed meaning the FRI was targeting the wrong people when it was released.

Quote Originally Posted by jti View Post
    Recently had the ETBA roadshow at our place, they were saying the FRI had pretty much fell on its arse, only 100 took it. Also it took 18 months to get through the treasury and by the time it had been signed off all of the PVR stats had changed meaning the FRI was targeting the wrong people when it was released.
    No surprise there, **** up and brewery come to mind. I was one of the targets for the FRI, absolute no brainer to refuse as my Pension would pay more in 1 year than what I would have been awarded.

What about the Eng Tech award? Anything said about that?
    Elitest B'stard.

Show me a man who never fails and I'll show you a man who never tries.......

Quote Originally Posted by Spearmint View Post

What about the Eng Tech award? Anything said about that?
    Not really except the Army and Navy will be getting it sometime soon, so get any applications in sooner than later or fall into a massive backlog.
    I also see JPA is down shortly for an update which I believe is to facilitate the payment, amongst other things.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345