Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Saw a headline this week that said about 30% of young uns don’t identify as heterosexual.

So either there’s something in the water and people are changing or there are a lot of repressed older people out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Life begins at 40, with a nice payout and job to find

E-Goat totally unofficial for about 10 Years

I would suspect that some of the more leftist teachers in our schools have something to do with it. I saw an article recently where parents were more than a little incensed due to their primary school having brought in a transvetite to read to the children and introduce these lucky kids to the world of transgenderism.

Delightful....
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is; it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong', Richard Feynman.

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason', Mark Twain.

F@cking hell there are some right ones in here

It was the rainbow flags what made me chow down on that gentleman sausage

I always wonder why people get so outraged about others personal business, which in no way impacts their own lives?

Something they’ve buried deep in the backs of their closets I wonder?

Far away from London control in Manchester
    Try saying this during the eighties during the cold war period or near the end of least. Their wasn't an issue of being homosexual, but more being coerced by your neighbourhood soviet spies mainly officers than squaddies. Also having someone who was homosexual posed risks from blackmailers in the ranks knowing. I knew some like many here of the old brigade would have and ignored their sexual preferences. The difference being overt and thinking the Pride Parades will cure the average joe of their opinion of homosexuality is a foolish err.

Quote Originally Posted by I look like Bruce Willis View Post
    Thankfully most of the posters on this thread, one assumes anyway, are no longer in the RAF as they are clearly out of date with theier mandatory Diversity and Inclusion training.
    Or maybe the training is encouraging prejudices?

The last "chat in the church" I attended simply turned into a vehicle for people to vent their frustration at positive discrimination.

6. Quote Originally Posted by I look like Bruce Willis View Post
    Thankfully most of the posters on this thread, one assumes anyway, are no longer in the RAF as they are clearly out of date with theier mandatory Diversity and Inclusion training.
    Never assume.....CHECK! Report to P1 immediately and you can forget this weekend.

7. MANdatory?.......It is Persondatory if you don't mind!....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123