Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryten View Post
    Uh oh....just registered an Amber warning light on my Kryten Diverse-O-Tron 5000 scanner.......
    Only Amber? I would also wonder at what point in their pregnancy they’d have to stop work. Just before tabbing into a war zone or perhaps just as the flashbangs are thrown through the embassy window........

On a separate note, would you want to go training with live ammunition in the killing house with one of these ‘new’ troopers when it’s their ‘time of the month’?
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is; it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong', Richard Feynman.

Would I want to go training with live ammunition in the killing house with one of these ‘new’ troopers when it’s their ‘time of the month’?

No, but I'd like to see them go on the offensive against ISIL in similar conditions - I reckon ISIL would be reduced to a quivering mass of jelly in a very short amount of time!
    Rimmer: I've no idea who you are, but boarding this vessel is an act of war, ergo we surrender! And as prisoners of war, I invoke the All Nations Agreement article number 39436175880932/B.

Kryten: 39436175880932/B? All nations attending the conference are only allocated one car parking space? Is that entirely relevant, sir? I mean, here we are in mortal danger and you're worried about the Chinese delegates bringing two cars.

They have women in the Norwegian Special Forces...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39434655

If they make the grade good on them. And if they do - I'd love to see some of the commentators above say their little quips it to their faces.. now THAT would be worth filming

Quote Originally Posted by FOMz View Post
    They have women in the Norwegian Special Forces...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39434655

If they make the grade good on them. And if they do - I'd love to see some of the commentators above say their little quips it to their faces.. now THAT would be worth filming
    No problem. I’m ugly enough that a punch to the face couldn’t make it worse and no-one could accuse me of harassment if the young lady’s the one doing the punching!
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is; it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong', Richard Feynman.

There are certain clubs you can go to in London for that sort of action, but I hear you have to pay double for it...

Quote Originally Posted by FOMz View Post
    There are certain clubs you can go to in London for that sort of action, but I hear you have to pay double for it...
    We have those clubs in Lincoln but all the girls are Polish

Quote Originally Posted by ninjarabbi View Post
    We have those clubs in Lincoln but all the girls are Polish
    You say that like it's a bad thing

8. Quote Originally Posted by ninjarabbi View Post
    Nope. If you want equality that means exactly that. You carry the same weight as the men and pass exactly the same tests.
    I agree. No one makes exams easier in school so all the kids can get As on them, so no one should make military tests easier either. The only reason you should do that is if you're in need of lots of cannon fodder. Otherwise you need good, strong soldiers. You can't make the grade, you don't get in, simple.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12