Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigga View Post
    Terms and Definitions:
    "I think you look lovely" from an 'Adonis'...attractive chat-up line from a lovely guy
    "I think you look lovely" from me - Harrassment and three years in the clink!
    What about 'that's a smashing blouse!'?
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is; it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong', Richard Feynman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rigga View Post
    Terms and Definitions:
    "I think you look lovely" from an 'Adonis'...attractive chat-up line from a lovely guy
    "I think you look lovely" from me - Harrassment and three years in the clink!
    In a few years the whole free male population is going to look like Channing Tatum, every other man's going to be in prison on harassment charges just because one woman thinks they're ugly.

Another addition to the seriously silly season.... some bint up north wants the fairy tale of 'Sleeping Beauty' removed from use in schools because the kiss with which Prince Charming wakes her is 'non-consensual' and could warp young minds. Oh ffs! Her line is that Sleeping Beauty should only be used in schools later on as a vehicle to discuss consent issues.

So another Christmas Panto off the list then!!!!!

Just in case you think I'm making it up http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/3...e-73c727b8ceb6
    Last edited by Oldstacker; 2 Weeks Ago at 18:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstacker View Post
    Another addition to the seriously silly season.... some bint up north wants the fairy tale of 'Sleeping Beauty' removed from use in schools because the kiss with which Prince Charming wakes her is 'non-consensual' and could warp young minds. Oh ffs! Her line is that Sleeping Beauty should only be used in schools later on as a vehicle to discuss consent issues.

Just in case you think I'm making it up http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/3...e-73c727b8ceb6
    They’ll probably ban Puss in Boots next because of the obviously beastiality connotations!
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is; it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong', Richard Feynman.

Snow White and her 7 vertically challenged sex slaves will be next.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Goat lives because you post interesting stuff...stop doing that and it will die...so show us your stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstacker View Post

Surely she's just attention seeking.

What next, mouth to mouth resuscitation being construed as non consensual?
    Last edited by Max Reheat; 1 Week Ago at 18:08. Reason: Typo
    When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion

7. Thumbs up dave 75

Yes , mouth to mouth could be in future only be done under strict supervision . Needless to say once the protocals are in place , casualtly is brown bread .

Don't forget.... CPR requires strong hands on the chest....... with up & down movements.......
    Lifesaver or defendant?

What's happening in this country. Is it the start of silly season Your Message

High time pantomimes were banned: "Aladdin" with it's racial overtones, "The Three Bears" and hints of possible animal abuse when Goldilocks stole one of their beds; "Dick Whittington" highlighting poverty and lack of opportunity of competitiveness from his peers on his climb to be Lord Mayor of London. As for "Jack and Jill" for what underhand purpose yet with sexual overtones, consensual or no, were they going up that hill? "To fetch a pail of water" was a canard of the most dubious order. Bah! Humbug! No place on the modern theatre stage for this decadent rubbish.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234