Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Conspiracy theories....you gotta love 'em!

I love a good conspiracy theory....my personal favourite is the one that says that it wasn't the Titanic that sank in 1912, but her sister ship the Olympic - sunk because of damage caused by a RN destroyer that caused extensive damage that the Admiralty wouldn't pay to repair....

There's one doing the rounds on Twitter that says that the Queen actually died in 2016 and has been replaced by a lookalike because the Govt can't announce her passing until Brexit is resolved due to the effect it would have on the economy.

The story goes that Theresa May, desperate for some stability, begged the Palace to delay the announcement of her passing until Art 50 had been triggered and she’d secured a whopping majority in her planned election, for the sake of the country. They reluctantly agreed. The triggering of Art 50 happened & May called a GE but then everything went t*ts up and instead of her huge majority, she got a hung parliament. And now both the Palace & the Govt are stuck using this decoy till kingdom come, unless something miraculously turns around the economy and it is felt safe to announce her passing.

Any Goaters got a pet conspiracy theory of their own?
    Rimmer: I've no idea who you are, but boarding this vessel is an act of war, ergo we surrender! And as prisoners of war, I invoke the All Nations Agreement article number 39436175880932/B.

Kryten: 39436175880932/B? All nations attending the conference are only allocated one car parking space? Is that entirely relevant, sir? I mean, here we are in mortal danger and you're worried about the Chinese delegates bringing two cars.

Why do you think she wasn't at the Cenotaph and watched from the balcony instead? 'They' didnt want camera's getting too close to her, so we could spot the subtle differences....

I have a similar theory about Robert Mugabe except that they've done a really good job of the embalming fluid and keep him propped up. It's more believable considering the fragility of African Countries around election time.

Wink

Anyone who has read Shadow over Babylon will know Saddam Hussein used doubles for public appearances, but none of them carried his trade mark pistol..... Anyone noticed Liz not wearing her 'favorite' broach or her Corgi's acting strange around her?

The truth is out there

Quote Originally Posted by FOMz View Post
    Anyone who has read Shadow over Babylon will know Saddam Hussein used doubles for public appearances, but none of them carried his trade mark pistol..... Anyone noticed Liz not wearing her 'favorite' broach or her Corgi's acting strange around her?

The truth is out there

Your case is compelling - I am now a believer!
    Rimmer: I've no idea who you are, but boarding this vessel is an act of war, ergo we surrender! And as prisoners of war, I invoke the All Nations Agreement article number 39436175880932/B.

Kryten: 39436175880932/B? All nations attending the conference are only allocated one car parking space? Is that entirely relevant, sir? I mean, here we are in mortal danger and you're worried about the Chinese delegates bringing two cars.