Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Army instructors charged

Not just one or two but 17 former Army recruit instructors.

"The group from the Army Foundation College in Harrogate are facing 40 charges, including actual bodily harm and battery. They are due to appear at Bulford Court Martial Centre on September 21 and 22. The Ministry of Defence confirmed 17 former recruit instructors will face trial".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-40916510
    Stents keeping things open 24/7

Men have status, boys are busy updating theirs

Army Foundation College... is that what was/is the Junior Leaders?

I saw this on the fill your boots FB page yesterday and was genuinely shocked at how many thought the behaviour of the instructors was acceptable.I get that they are training a "fighting force" but surely there are better ways to go about it than chucking $hite in their faces and holding their heads underwater.I dont know, maybe I'm more pink and fluffy than I thought, but it certainly puts running round Halton with pine poles into perspective.
    Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    I saw this on the fill your boots FB page yesterday and was genuinely shocked at how many thought the behaviour of the instructors was acceptable.I get that they are training a "fighting force" but surely there are better ways to go about it than chucking $hite in their faces and holding their heads underwater.I dont know, maybe I'm more pink and fluffy than I thought, but it certainly puts running round Halton with pine poles into perspective.
    I wonder how many instructors who were featured in this series are included in those 17..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/t...end-up-8970859

I will have a nosey when not on Dii.
    Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another.

Abuse on this scale must have been noticed by the Officers unless they weren't doing their jobs or chose to look the other way. Are there any officers amongst the 17?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronsuddes View Post
    Abuse on this scale must have been noticed by the Officers unless they weren't doing their jobs or chose to look the other way. Are there any officers amongst the 17?
    Of course there won't be..... I'm quite sure they would have closed ranks (pun intended) to save their own careers... after all, enlisted are expendable aren't they

8. Quote Originally Posted by FOMz View Post
    Of course there won't be..... I'm quite sure they would have closed ranks (pun intended) to save their own careers... after all, enlisted are expendable aren't they
    Bet your arse they are...

Quote Originally Posted by Stevienics View Post
    Bet your arse they are...
    don,t the army realise that if you treat recruits like sh1te that's what you will get..

Quote Originally Posted by terence View Post
    don,t the army realise that if you treat recruits like sh1te that's what you will get..
    Not necessarily. RAF Catterick in the 80's was brutal for Regt recruits but loads survived to the end and went on to great things. More passed by the way though.

One Round, One Kill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast