Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A few years ago, I was trekking the Inca Trail in Peru and to combat the altitude sickness it was recommended/suggested to drink coca-tea which alleviates the problems of strenuous exercise half way up a mountain which I drunk by the gallon most days. This stuff is freely available and is sort of a national drink....along with Pisco Sours.

Anyway, I only discovered at the end of the holiday that the coca tea ingredients is the same stuff that is collected from the local farmers and boiled in paraffin to make Cocaine.....doh!

When I returned to work I went to the Med Centre and the doctor laughed at me when I told me what I had done. He suggested that although the risk was very small that small traces could be detected but I should to the police and make a statement of my recent activities.

I got tested regularly for the next year....can't think why!
    BandS

Never tested in 22+ years to date....
    It is a good rule in life never to apologise. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Downsizer View Post
    Never tested in 22+ years to date....
    Same here, 27 years **** test free.
    Good food, good accomodation and good pay are the 3 pillars for keeping people happy in the RAF (WO Catering, Inside Brize Norton, Thursday 19th Dec 2013) roll on the day that ever happens.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12