Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: N. Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Tin basher View Post
    The madness that is the Donald isn't helping things to calm down now he says the US is "locked and loaded" but he hopes Kim jung nutjob picks a different path, so obviously Kim will listen to the Donald and all will be OK, but then again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40901746
    Honestly, I think the rhetoric isn't actually directed at North Korea, more likely it's aimed squarely at China. Trump is fully aware that Kim...........etc isn't going to listen to some round-eye but if the Chinese tell him to wind it in then he may listen.

If the **** does hit the fan, oh well. I'm not in the RAF anymore so it can't hurt!
    Humanity; another reason I'm not allowed to carry a gun..........

According to the BBC, Beijing have now told Kim Ill Hung that if he starts anything with the US he'll be on his own retribution comes. Beijing will only step in if the USA starts it....

Quote Originally Posted by rocket scientist View Post
    Dyed I'd say - you've got me wondering if "collars & cuffs" match now though?
    Every time the topic of a potentially greying growler comes up I feel nauseous...ahh the mental image of a frost cover lady garden.

I'd say dyed as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Goat lives because you post interesting stuff...stop doing that and it will die...so show us your stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vim_Fuego View Post
    Every time the topic of a potentially greying growler comes up I feel nauseous...ahh the mental image of a frost cover lady garden.
    So nauseous you had to say it twice

Quote Originally Posted by ninjarabbi View Post
    Honestly, I think the rhetoric isn't actually directed at North Korea, more likely it's aimed squarely at China. Trump is fully aware that Kim...........etc isn't going to listen to some round-eye but if the Chinese tell him to wind it in then he may listen.

If the **** does hit the fan, oh well. I'm not in the RAF anymore so it can't hurt!
    My thoughts as well. Especially for the last bit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234