Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Women's Super Rugby: RFU offers 10 clubs places in 2017 competition

Ten clubs have been handed spots in the first season of England's new women's domestic rugby union competition, starting in September.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/39120956

I'm officiating at a women's rugby festival on Sunday incl. some of the England women's team who are down to sign shirts etc.

Its going to be interesting to see the standard and ethos of their play...never caught a women's game yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Goat lives because you post interesting stuff...stop doing that and it will die...so show us your stuff!!

I was up at Hartpury College a few weeks back and the Hartpury-Gloucester women's side were out doing fitness drills with the Gloucester and Hartpury RFC teams... the high standard of play may surprise some people and this league is only going to improve that more.

Emily Scarratt can tackle me any time she wants. Although she will probably put me in A&E. I reckon it's worth it.
    just ignore my post, im drunk