Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooheed View Post
    No idea m8. No-one replied.
    Are you sorted the noo? (been in Scotland for 3 days and its catching!

I noted the email traffic between you and Fomz but thought it was sorted...Haven't seen an outstanding email though? Let me know and we'll get you closure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Goat lives because you post interesting stuff...stop doing that and it will die...so show us your stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vim_Fuego View Post
    Are you sorted the noo? (been in Scotland for 3 days and its catching!

I noted the email traffic between you and Fomz but thought it was sorted...Haven't seen an outstanding email though? Let me know and we'll get you closure.
    Fomz is full of bluff and bluster lol. Sent all my screenshots to the outlook address with all I have. Cancelled both subscriptions. No feedback.

One Round, One Kill

Fomz is full of bluff and bluster lol. Sent all my screenshots to the outlook address with all I have. Cancelled both subscriptions. No feedback.
    Ok I'll look into it. PM me if you're out of pocket more than you want to be. It's rare we get issues with annual subscriptions but you seem to have found a way!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Goat lives because you post interesting stuff...stop doing that and it will die...so show us your stuff!!

4. And before you know it, everything is (likely to be fixed, or in my case simply) fixed...
    It all started with nothing, then it exploded.

I'm out on a job for two weeks at then moment Cooheed... I'll get my brush attachment fitted.

Quote Originally Posted by FOMz View Post
    I'm out on a job for two weeks at then moment Cooheed... I'll get my brush attachment fitted.
    Vim/Fomz,

It's not the money that concerned me, just the fact that the Goat didn't rx it into their coffers so wondered where in Nigeria etc it went.. lol

One Round, One Kill

Vim/Fomz,

It's not the money that concerned me, just the fact that the Goat didn't rx it into their coffers so wondered where in Nigeria etc it went.. lol
    I have double double checked this now. We had your annual subscription for a tenner back in March on the 17th just like we did in 2015. Nothing else has come into the Goats paypal account aside from those payments on those dates. I would highly recommend that you contact paypal and see what they have done as we can't pull from you its a push from you deal. If you give paypal the transaction numbers when you report the incident they should be able to trace the account it went to and refund you your money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12