Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. I watched episode 1 of the new series last night and felt myself losing interest at various points during the show. I think the show is even worse without Chris Evans. Maybe they should knock it on the head after this series unless they can get more dynamic presenters.
    I'm as happy as a Frenchman who's just invented a pair of self-removing trousers

I agree with Ted. The show didn't hold my attention (short as my attention span is) and the comedy interactions felt very contrived. Time to put this show down methinks.
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is; it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong', Richard Feynman.

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason', Mark Twain.

Cool

Its growing on me.Not as much arrsing about as Clarkson and co!Last night pretty good especially when Sabine blasted the VW round the Nurburgring.Shes pretty damn good!

Sabine = filth...end of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Goat lives because you post interesting stuff...stop doing that and it will die...so show us your stuff!!

5. Is anyone still watching The Grand Tour?

I've not seen any of it, so don't have an opinion. Just wondered if it was worth all the cash Amazon spunked on it?

Quote Originally Posted by E E E E E E E E AR View Post
    Is anyone still watching The Grand Tour?

I've not seen any of it, so don't have an opinion. Just wondered if it was worth all the cash Amazon spunked on it?
    Both are okay, GT is vey much like top gear with a bit more of the the guys playing up their characters than they used to. TG, not watched last nights yet, Florida me not as cringeworthy as the first of the new series but seems to be finding its feet.

I'd say that GT is probably the favourite with TG fans of old and The New TG is targeting the next generation.

Probably not worth paying for it on its own but if you can use the other elements of the Prime Package and fancy the other programmes it's not that expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Life begins at 40, with a nice payout and job to find

E-Goat totally unofficial for about 10 Years

Old thread resurrection!

The new new Top Gear team is announced and Iím excited!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45937945
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Goat lives because you post interesting stuff...stop doing that and it will die...so show us your stuff!!

I can tell you...but I'd have to kill you afterwards
    Yes, it's a good line up. It's a shame Matt Le Blanc's going as he's a genuine petrolhead and a passionate and knowledgeable presenter and his on-screen relationship with Harris is real and funny. Sad to see Rory Reid being sidelined, but there you go - at least he's still being retained. Looking forward to Flintoff and McGuinness at the helm. They should bring a more "ladsy" feel back with an inject of humour and northern-boys' banter. To be honest, I don't miss C,M&H one bit and have never watched GT, so I'm missing even less.
    Those of you who think you know everything are really annoying to those of us who do.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Warwick Hunt View Post
    Yes, it's a good line up. It's a shame Matt Le Blanc's going as he's a genuine petrolhead and a passionate and knowledgeable presenter and his on-screen relationship with Harris is real and funny. Sad to see Rory Reid being sidelined, but there you go - at least he's still being retained. Looking forward to Flintoff and McGuinness at the helm. They should bring a more "ladsy" feel back with an inject of humour and northern-boys' banter. To be honest, I don't miss C,M&H one bit and have never watched GT, so I'm missing even less.
    I watched the first series of GT, you didn't miss anything, it was sh1t. I'm hoping TG moves away from some of the more idiotic features that charcterised CM&H's days at TG and were still going on occasionally when Matt Le Blanc was presenting.
    I'm as happy as a Frenchman who's just invented a pair of self-removing trousers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12