Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lock & Load!!!!

Buphoonery Guest

Lock & Load!!!!

Following on from the Smarties thread that goes after the Ad men - how about the useless tw@ts who appear in the advertisments?

Take a large calibre handgun, Glock, Beretta etc (the choice is yours) held sideways as it really looks cool (according to Springfield PD) and empty the whole mag into the annoying tw@t..........................

Starters for 10.

The "Frosties" kid....................that would be GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT.

Annoying singing "Halifax" tw@t............2 mags 'cause I'm always giving you extra.

RELOAD! ..............................over to you......................

Hi I'm Barry Scott And I'm Here To Tell You About Cillit.... *bang*

Right listen in you lot this tread is pointless as yuos lot wud forget too forward asist anyways

UpLander Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguins Suck
    Right listen in you lot this tread is pointless as yuos lot wud forget too forward asist anyways
    You don't forward assist on a pistol you tw@t (hope I don't regret this observation!!)

Quote Originally Posted by UpLander
    You don't forward assist on a pistol you tw@t (hope I don't regret this observation!!)
    Indeed you do not.
    It is a good rule in life never to apologise. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them.

Buphoonery Guest
    I'd waste the whole "Dolmio" pasta sauce puppet family - annoying Italian tw@ts -

"When's your white flag waving day?"

Fill them full of holes...................reload........there must be more..............

Buphoonery Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by no-ones_princess
    I get with the AA advert Halifax and shelia's wheels grrrrr. I can feel my teeth starting to grind.

However these annoying adverts are remembered so the marketers/Marketeers are doing there job.

I loved Marekting at Uni its a fabulously easy subject anyone who has any artistic flair can pass marketing. I suppose I look at adverts in a different way to other people in that I question why the professionals did it that way and analysis them. They are all just an interuption in my eyes, though.

The best advert ever was the Dim bar advert ARMIDILO....that the best bit of randomness ever.

I agree with your choices but we're not here for the explanations of why some are so good etc, etc, etc.........................we're here to waste annoying tw@ts who appear in them..................happy shooting...........................

8. Quote Originally Posted by UpLander
    I do!

With my shooting I forward assist it overarm style!

MoggyCattermole Guest
    Getting back on thread I would slot all the dozy bints who crow about being able to wear their "normal pants" when riding the red river, and throwing your "big pants" that have seen numerous rides down the same river into the street is just disgusting ..

Take one to the head you clatty, clatty bitches ..

Any of those ambulance chasing lawyer tw@ts.

Always read the small print. It usually starts "Your attestation date is....."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast