Announcement

Collapse

SOFTWARE UPGRADES AND E-GOAT DOWNTIME

E-Goat will be go down occasionally for more upgrades and updates.

There's still a lot to do but we have taken the leap and going for Goat!
See more
See less

Slagged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slagged

The RAF Regiment (understandably) gets slagged mercilessly on ARRSE for many things. I know many but would be interested to hear any tales of good u'ns, bad 'uns and downright ridiculous 'uns. For a starter I give you 2 Sqn..

Also, I do remember one joint RAF Regt/RAF Police unit where the plods called themselves 'Rock Cops' - now that is pathetic...

Suppoese ut could have been woerse... Cock Roppers
    Whats Greater than God and Worse than the Devil. The Poor have it, the Rich want for it. You can see it but can't feel it and if you eat it, it will kill you?

Comment

Tufty me old cocker, I think you'll find the coppers who were dubbed 'rock cops' had completed a further 7 weeks at the police school to train in the old 814 ways. It's not a title they took because of their love and respect for RAF Reg.

Comment

Agreed, that is where the Rock Cops thing came from.

Regards

ss

PS I also have wandered in from MF/arrse/pprune!

Comment

Originally posted by aes69
          Tufty me old cocker, I think you'll find the coppers who were dubbed 'rock cops' had completed a further 7 weeks at the police school to train in the old 814 ways. It's not a title they took because of their love and respect for RAF Reg.
          So what? $hit nickname.

Comment

Originally posted by tufty
            So what? $hit nickname.
            It was a sh$t job...

Comment

Tufty, what a **** nickname, but at least we didn't start the tag, whats your excuse?

Comment

Ooh, who rattled your cage? It's not my real name you know. Haven't you got some acting corporals to supervise?

Comment

The slag a rafplod thing is hitting all threads... God bless them!! Cant live with them, cant live with them
                  sigpic
                  I once had a large gay following, but I ducked into an alleyway and lost him.

Comment

Working...
                  X