Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSN for First Aid Kits

Hi all,
    I need to order a new First Aid Kit as the Med Centre no longer issue them or re stock them. I tried getting a good NSN from the Dispensary but they were less than helpfull. Does anyone have a good NSN for a standard first aid kit found in an office?
    Good food, good accomodation and good pay are the 3 pillars for keeping people happy in the RAF (WO Catering, Inside Brize Norton, Thursday 19th Dec 2013) roll on the day that ever happens.........

Chose a First Aid Kit from >> here << and put an LPO in. Odds on the Local Purchase clerk will find you an in lieu item from the supply system.
    It's not the man in the fight - it's the fight in the man.

Comment

First aid kits are now ordered through stationary orders. Speak to Scaf. If your struggling I have NSNs or workplace kits but you can only demand them if your in a workshop

Comment

Go to Coningsby's Moss page. Select BSW then Medical. Then check the announcements. I placed an announcement on there today detailing all the NSNs for replenishing both a 10 and a 50 man first aid box.
        Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another.

Comment

Just realised you need a full first aid box not a replen of individual items. Either PM me your Dii details and I will email you a link or give me until lunchtime tomorrow and I will update the announcement on MOSS

Comment

Announcement is now updated on Moss. If you are ordering for a non-workshop area use the NSN for a 10 man kit.

Comment

Working...
            X