Redundancies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redundancies

According to the press some 70 RAF medical and dental personnel will be made redundant in the last round of reductions.

Just curious as to what sort of posts these might be bearing in mind the establishments are probably already on the small side.

Not been active on eGoat for a few weeks having been busy testing the local NHS services. Can confirm that the CCU at Wythenshawe Hospital Manchester, the CCU and Cardiac Unit at North Manchester General Hospital passed with flying colours and grateful thanks!
    sigpic

It was published on the raf families page I saw ODP on there for 3 jobs
    World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and whiskeyand had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.The end

Comment

Unfortunately the DIB link no longer works for me but IIRC it was around 10 hospital-based Medical Officers and a whole host of senior dental types (so no loss there then!).
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is; it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong', Richard Feynman.

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason', Mark Twain.

Comment

IIRC

There were a fair few hygienist slots to go too.
        Now when I was in the only people I actually had appointments cancelled was in the dental centre.
        It could have been through laziness, but imagine it would have been through not having enough to go around?

Strange that they are now seen as surplus...

Comment

Working...
        X