ODP Remustering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghandi's Flip-Flop View Post
    Well got the letter from manning, not released from trade despite them making 75 of us redundant in June.

Hopefully that means I might be in line for promotion and not being lined up to be pushed out through the door.
    That seems daft, especially since the ODP trade are actively recruiting from the Manning website!

Comment

Originally posted by bubblebutt View Post
      That seems daft, especially since the ODP trade are actively recruiting from the Manning website!
      Thats what I thought, especially as I was allowed to potentially leave trade last year when AV Cpls were up for redundancy too. Must admit it has my paranoia about redundancy twitching.

Comment

The opportunity to remuster to ODP has reappeared on the Manning website and I am eager for additional info.

If there is anyone here within the trade, or if you can put me in touch with someone who is, I'd very much appreciate it if you could throw me a PM.

Thanks.

Comment

PM in your inbox

Comment

Originally posted by FODPlodTechnician View Post
            The opportunity to remuster to ODP has reappeared on the Manning website and I am eager for additional info.

If there is anyone here within the trade, or if you can put me in touch with someone who is, I'd very much appreciate it if you could throw me a PM.

Thanks.
            if you PM me i'll give you some details.

Comment

PMs sent to you both. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X