Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rules for this forum

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Rules for this forum

    This forum is a trade specific forum and should be treated as such. It is not to be used as a personal bitching session between trades, but to chat about thing specific to that trade. If you feel you want to have a spleen venting session you should use the general forums Fight Club section, and keep this forum clear for constructive posts. Any posts that just abuse the said trade will be deleted immediately or moved to the general section as said above.
    Last edited by wobbly; 28-09-2005, 15:10.
    Cheers

    Wobbly
    E-Goat Head Admin

    "ACTA NON VERBA"

    Forum Etiquette and Rules :: Tech Support :: E-Goat Security :: E-Goat Folding Team ::

    sigpic


    #2
    Well that pretty much killed it
    'Fiat Justitia'

    Please consider supporting the E-Goat and its chosen charity by subscribing for the lowly sum of 5 pounds a year

    To subscribe go to http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/payments.php

    You can also make a one off donation using the green donate button on the top menu

    Comment


      #3
      What a load of horse ****! The mods have binned the thread for what? No national secrets were pouring out, no-one was threatenting to meet up for a kick off, just outside trades giving coppers some stick. Which was actually getting some response from the feds!

      No point in having forums if all you're allowed to talk about is the new policy on ****ing leave apps & such!

      Comment


        #4
        If we want to talk about Copper stuff we will do that on our own forum, with security, and without the purile input from others.

        This section of the forum will not contain much from now on by my reckoning.

        I'm off.

        Comment


          #5
          Wow aswesome bit of deduction there constable
          sigpic
          I once had a large gay following, but I ducked into an alleyway and lost him.

          Comment


            #6
            Think I will pop off back to our own secure site, you may aswell take the copper forum off this site now.
            'Fiat Justitia'

            Please consider supporting the E-Goat and its chosen charity by subscribing for the lowly sum of 5 pounds a year

            To subscribe go to http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/payments.php

            You can also make a one off donation using the green donate button on the top menu

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by aes69
              What a load of horse ****! The mods have binned the thread for what? No national secrets were pouring out, no-one was threatenting to meet up for a kick off, just outside trades giving coppers some stick. Which was actually getting some response from the feds!

              No point in having forums if all you're allowed to talk about is the new policy on ****ing leave apps & such!
              I suggest you look elsewhere in the forum, like the Fight Club, where the thread is now. The rules in this forum clearly state that it is for chatting about trade related stuff. The thread I think you were talking about was a flaming thread with some pointless slagging off of the RAFP, because of this it was moved to the Fight club.

              Please understand that if we actually delete a post then an explanation of why and when it happened will be left under that threads title.

              So please dont jump on your high horses and go off in a huff like a 10 year old, just look elsewhere.

              Im presuming "What a surprise" is what your after...................

              http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57 just in case you kick off in a rant about having to navigate to the said forum.


              If you RAFP think that the post should be moved back then please let me know.
              Last edited by wobbly; 28-09-2005, 15:11.
              Cheers

              Wobbly
              E-Goat Head Admin

              "ACTA NON VERBA"

              Forum Etiquette and Rules :: Tech Support :: E-Goat Security :: E-Goat Folding Team ::

              sigpic

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by wobbly
                I suggest you look elsewhere in the forum, like the Fight Club, where the thread is now. The rules in this forum clearly state that it is for chatting about trade related stuff. The thread I think you were talking about was a flaming thread with some pointless slagging off of the RAFP, because of this it was moved to the Fight club.

                Please understand that if we actually delete a post then an explanation of why and when it happened will be left under that threads title.

                So please dont jump on your high horses and go off in a huff like a 10 year old, just look elsewhere.

                Im presuming "What a surprise" is what your after...................

                http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57 just in case you kick off in a rant about having to navigate to the said forum.


                If you RAFP think that the post should be moved back then please let me know.

                If you had posted this at the time it may have helped.....just a suggestion....

                Comment


                  #9
                  I would have, but having to do the same to 15 different trade forums and moving all the toss posts from them, and then inserting all the rules posts meant that I was only missing a brush up my a$$.

                  In other words, I forgot as I was tired and it was in the middle of the night. So sorry for any hiccups or problems.
                  Cheers

                  Wobbly
                  E-Goat Head Admin

                  "ACTA NON VERBA"

                  Forum Etiquette and Rules :: Tech Support :: E-Goat Security :: E-Goat Folding Team ::

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Oi Wobbly less of your feeble excuses. In the words of Bitburger "Make it so"
                    Get your problems solved here
                    Buy a sausage2 tshirt here

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by wobbly
                      I would have, but having to do the same to 15 different trade forums and moving all the toss posts from them, and then inserting all the rules posts meant that I was only missing a brush up my a$$.

                      In other words, I forgot as I was tired and it was in the middle of the night. So sorry for any hiccups or problems.
                      Thats alright then, just dont do it again, or i'll be speaking to your Boss.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X