caspian court, north hykeham, Lincoln

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

caspian court, north hykeham, Lincoln

Just been offered a house on this street. Posted to RAFAT at the end of Sept. Does anybody know what it's like? I'm guessing it's what is being referred to as Lincoln Oasis....? MF

Have a funny feeling you've just been allocated one of the private houses DHE have had to purchase, to ease the housing situation. Never heard of MQ's in North Hykeham before... I'll look into it when I'm back in work.

Comment

what housing situation? i live with the wife at waddo and there are loads of empty houses on the patch at the moment, ive counted at least seven or eight on my last walk with the mutt.
      [SIZE=2][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Comment

Quarters in Hykeham are new build. David Wilson Homes ring them up on 08448113388 and ask which plot number your house is and then go to the link below and see where your house is.http://www.dwh.co.uk/new-homes/linco...-Kings-Court/#

Comment

Originally posted by mild mannered janitor View Post
          what housing situation? i live with the wife at waddo and there are loads of empty houses on the patch at the moment, ive counted at least seven or eight on my last walk with the mutt.
          That's the story given for buying loads of new houses in Hykeham...

Comment

Originally posted by LilStill View Post
            That's the story given for buying loads of new houses in Hykeham...

so blatant lies then, but then of course the nice new houses wil be charged at grade one with the hefty bills upon march out to come later.

Comment

I'm not complaining, huge house, minimal rent. opportunity to see what living in a new build house is llike.Unlike living in a damp riddled, pink carpeted rabbit hutch floats your boat!! (but you do pay a pittance for it)

Comment

i actually live in a nice three bed at waddo decent garden, huge living room and main bedroom, massive storm shelter and a brick built shed (still pay a pittance)

it's the bumming on march out that i dont fancy, not identical but people at lossie in the "newer houses" (ten years old) regulary get raped when they move out 600-1000 pounds is the norm

Comment

it's the bumming on march out that i dont fancy, not identical but people at lossie in the "newer houses" (ten years old) regulary get raped when they move out 600-1000 pounds is the norm
                  Utter bollox. Pay 250quid for a cleaner on the approved list, job done. My last march out was a treat.
                  It is a good rule in life never to apologise. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Downsizer View Post
                    Utter bollox. Pay 250quid for a cleaner on the approved list, job done. My last march out was a treat.
                    utter bollox not everyone pays for a cleaner do they? most of the people i know that have been charged mega money is for stuff no cleaner could fix or hide anyway.
                    Last edited by mild mannered janitor; 11-09-2013, 12:59.

Comment

utter bollox not everyone pays for a cleaner do they? most of the people i know that have been charged mega money is for stuff no cleaner could fix or hide anyway.
                      Shouldn't have trashed their quarters then. Sounds like they deserved it.
                      It is a good rule in life never to apologise. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them.

sigpic

Comment

The rumour is that the high march out bills around the far north are because a lot of the people leaving are just handing the keys back to DHE and giving a forwarding address of 52 Festive Road. So they are clawing back on the more captive audience of postee's.. just a rumour and a bit off topic sorry
                        sigpic

Always read the small print. It usually starts "Your attestation date is....."

Comment

IIRC, we paid a contract cleaner 325 for a guaranteed march out at Coningsby over 2 years ago. Best walk away from a quarter we had, no worries, do the march out and hand the keys in, job done.

sigpic

Comment

Jeeze, it's got to be worth 325 just to let someone else do it... A "spring clean" by the local cleaning co. to a 3 bed semi will set you back 500 in Essex...
                            It all started with nothing, then it exploded.

Comment

I've lived in the houses at Lossie you speak of. No charge at march out. Although you do have to put a bit more effort into the prep. I did a couple of proxy march outs and TBH by the time I came to do the march out the houses weren't up to muster. Even to my untrained eye.

Comment

Working...
                              X