Any one at Innsworth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one at Innsworth

Going to Innsworth, Anyone know what its like?

Sh1t MQ's in a pretty rough area, load of scribblies and Air Balloons not doing alot.

Any help?
    sigpic

Comment

Its full of shineys. I left there a few months ago, anything inparticular you need to know?
      Alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems - Homer J Simpson

Comment

Mad Collie is there... he is my drafter
        sigpic
        I once had a large gay following, but I ducked into an alleyway and lost him.

Comment

Good shopping in Cheltenham, lots of nice bars/restaurants. No need to ever go to the hole that is Gloucester. MQs between 2 rough estates, however recent troublemakers have been dealt with, the Stn has a relaxed atmosphere, PMA, AFPAA and the rump of PTC are a but different.

Shame its all going to STC...

Comment

Gloucester is also a great place to go if you're feeling a bit rubbish. Comparing yourself to the majority of the locals always made be feel better if I was having a bad hair day!
            Just because you're important doesn't mean that you're necessary

Comment

Innsworth my new home

Posted there next month, going to be living in the mess for a bit before the family join me......

Is it true that the Army are taking it over?
              Is the gym ok?
              Guard duties etc?

The normal stuff really.....

Comment

guard duties is now done by MPGS, cracking bar called the cross keys at the top end of gloucester town opposite jjbs potential for a good laugh their but it all depends on the people your working with.

Just crack on and have fun.

(was there for 5yrs)

Comment

Working...
                X