Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Some Info

Has anyone worked at RAF Gib AWES?

I'd like some more information, as to what goes on there (In PM format!) as I can't seem to find any.

Thanks in advance.

Without being rude, have you tried calling them!!

192 takes you through to the MOD operator and ask them to put you through

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Perry Cox View Post
      Has anyone worked at RAF Gib AWES?

I'd like some more information, as to what goes on there (In PM format!) as I can't seem to find any.

Thanks in advance.
      Only one person works at AWES. He is Moroccan and spends most of the day making brews and cleaning. The rest of AWES just turn up

Comment

Originally posted by Lanckielad View Post
        Only one person works at AWES. He is Moroccan and spends most of the day making brews and cleaning. The rest of AWES just turn up
        Ahh, good old Driss. Is he still alive? Someone must have given him a kick up the arris 'cos when ever I visited AWES, he was always sleeping.
        Last edited by Warwick Hunt; 01-11-2012, 19:35.
        Those of you who think you know everything are really annoying to those of us who do.

Comment

I would immediately think:

1. Are you Press?
          2. Why do you NEED to know?
          3. Why can't you contact them directly; If they feel you need to know anything, they'll tell you.

No offence intended....

Ping
          Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
          However, of all available utensils there could possibly be to use to eat rice,
          how on earth did 2 sticks win?

Comment

Originally posted by randyprs
            So here is a list of anime that I have watched or am currently watching that I enjoy... If possible please list some anime that are similar ThanksNaruto and Naruto ShippudenBleachRurouni KenshinSamurai XFairy TailFullmetal Alch. aswell as BrotherhoodPeace maker KuroganeClaymoreTower of DruagaFooly CoolySoul EaterTrigunSamurai Champloo Ga-Rei ZeroSo theres a list of some that I like, some are relatively similar and some are rather different than the rest of the list but I hope that sorta gives the idea as to what I am interested in... So please send me some suggestions wether its a series or movies... And one anime that im sure will be suggested is going to be One Piece but I dont really care for it so please list others : Thanks again
            WTF is that all about?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Realist78 View Post
              WTF is that all about?
              This is not my sig, it was like this when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Realist78 View Post
                WTF is that all about?
                Exactly...

Mr SCJ

Comment

Working...
                X