How many blue suits are left

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many blue suits are left

Managed to get on a Exped down there last year, and during the evening visits from the exped centre to the bar at Travellers Hill, it seems most of the RAF side is run by ex-regs or St Helenans.
    sigpic

The people of England have been led in Mesopotamia into a trap from which it will be hard to escape with dignity and honour. (T.E. Lawrence)

Originally posted by secretstacker View Post
    Managed to get on a Exped down there last year, and during the evening visits from the exped centre to the bar at Travellers Hill, it seems most of the RAF side is run by ex-regs or St Helenans.
    I left there in aug 06, I believe there are now just 2 x movers (alongside the MAMS teams that do a few weeks at a time in rotation), 3 or 4 officers and the RAFP Sgt. Think thats about it, the 4 stackers have gone and been replaced by Serco, the caterers (x2) have gone, and the PTI is a civvie now also. Not sure about the chief clerk and his assistant, but I know the SAC didnt get replaced when she left on the same flight as me.
    You stay classy San Diego........

Stop Apathy!....or not, whatever...

Comment

I was there in August 2006 and the only blue suits that we dealt with were the feds(x1) and some movers, however there were a few about in the mess in the morning aprox12. The pti is a civvy and was shiney new at the time but have to say that he was a top bloke and helped me out a few times too.
      I saw it so I took it.

Comment

Working...
      X