Announcement

Collapse

SOFTWARE UPGRADES AND E-GOAT DOWNTIME

E-Goat will be go down occasionally for more upgrades and updates.

There's still a lot to do but we have taken the leap and going for Goat!
See more
See less

Looking for some ex Kinloss dudes ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for some ex Kinloss dudes ...

Would like to find out were Dave Bradley (Chef) Matt Baker (Liney who looks like Kevin Bacon) Martin Godwin (Liney) are ..

Was extrememly skint during my time at Kinloss (thanks CSA !!) and would like to buy them a beer or 18 in return for all the help they gave me .. Good Guys.

Martin Godwin

Martin Godwin is a neighbour of mine and also a colleague. He has just been promoted (in the last couple of weeks). What I will do (instead of passing address/tel no. over the web) is reffer him to e-goat and I'm sure he will take you up on your offer. By the way, do I get half for re-uniting the two of you?

Comment

Can Martin play the guitar properly yet?

Comment

Kevin Bacon was at the secret oxfordshire helicopter base until not so long ago
        sigpic
        I once had a large gay following, but I ducked into an alleyway and lost him.

Comment

man tin tin god win win

Gertcha has been telling me about this for about 3 weeks and I would have replied sooner. Thing is, we're moving house soon (yes I finally got married!) to our own house instead of quarters. I cant wait. This means my internet has been playing up due to disconnection requests and stuff, pants!
          So this goes out to North Sea Tiger, I'm at coningsby on extension 6282. I've been racking my brains and can't match your id to who you might be dude, although I thought it might be brian? just in case you're interested, dave is at cottesmore in the junior ranks mess.

martin

Comment

Originally posted by Gertcha View Post
            Gertcha has been telling me about this for about 3 weeks and I would have replied sooner. Thing is, we're moving house soon (yes I finally got married!) to our own house instead of quarters. I cant wait. This means my internet has been playing up due to disconnection requests and stuff, pants!
            So this goes out to North Sea Tiger, I'm at coningsby on extension 6282. I've been racking my brains and can't match your id to who you might be dude, although I thought it might be brian? just in case you're interested, dave is at cottesmore in the junior ranks mess.

martin
            LOL Martin you bawbag hehe no way you getting an exchange matey boy.

Btw just to let you know the blokes bike you trashed and the hospital trip you got from the missus and me is now at sunny lossiemouth.

Pm me matey would be good to give you some abuse, btw if you see matt kick im in the baws for me.

sigpic

Comment

Ahhh. Kinloss. May have to visit there again one day for a pint in the Abbey.
              sigpic Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

PS3 ID MindlessMonkey

Comment

Working...
              X