Raf replica players rugby shirt??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAF rugby shirts

keep an eye open on www.rugbystore.co.uk There is a '7s' shirt, made by Canterbury, with Shepherd Neame 'Spitfire' sponsors logo,
    Only visible on their new posted catalogue, but should be available for pre-order on their web site soon. It looks superb,
    regards, Alan

Comment

I got may catalogue through yesterday... 55 for that shirt!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

What do the stash look like? Can you post a pic? I love stash!

Comment

RAF rugby shirt

I just got my shirt from rugbystore.co.uk
          55 quid is pricey, but that's what new issue shirts cost. A fiver goes to Help for Heroes. And it's Canterbury quality.
          It's a superb shirt, simple lines, RAF Spitfires badge matched by Shepherd Neame Spitfire Ale sponsor on chest.
          Up to yourselves,
          regards,
          Alan

Comment

Raf replica players rugby shirt

hello

regarding the RAF rugby shirt, coincidently www.rugbystore.co.uk
            have today recieved stock of RAF 7s rugby supporters shirt
            They are made by Canterbury and are the traditional sky blue with white trim. Sponsored by SPITFIRE. Its a nice looking shirt and is priced at 55 approx. Be mindfull though that they had stock in before xmas and it sold out quite quickly.

hope this helps....

Comment

It's advertised in the RAF News (Feb 11, 2011) for 40 quid, contact details are there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston Churchill View Post
                It's advertised in the RAF News (Feb 11, 2011) for 40 quid, contact details are there too.
                How about putting the details on here then? (Not everyone has access to the RAFhead news)
                sigpic

Comment

Spotted a whole rack full for sale in Twickers shop along with Army shirt at HQ this past weekend.

PS Great game as well.

Comment

Just found the RAF and Army shirts online.

http://www.rugbystuff.com/british-ar...3-prodlist-157

Same price as all other rugby shirts.

Comment

I bought one of the home spitfire shirts from rugbystore.co.uk. To be honest the quality isn't that good - I have a canterbury Wasps shirt which is great and has embroidered logo, team etc, but the Spitfires shirt was just printed on, and the material wasn't as good. Ended up sending it back which was a real shame.

Comment

50 for a tacky Nylon shirt that'll have you sweating like footballer in a spelling test !!!

No thanks, bring back the old style with collars and a comfortable fit for us oldies to go drinking in !!
                        "last night I greased the stairs, put tacks on all the chairs...."

Comment

Saw them on the RFU website yesterday!
                          sigpic

Comment

A bit of a necropst post... but, as I've just bought one I thought you might want an updated price.. 33 for a replica training shirt (which is what I just bought)

http://www.hardgear.net/rafrugbyunion/
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X