Ryder Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryder Cup

This made me laugh. American journalism and confidence at its best.

http://m.espn.go.com/golf/story?storyId=8434982

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    sigpic
    I once had a large gay following, but I ducked into an alleyway and lost him.

Americans all over. But what a wine for Europe

Comment

Has Keegan Bradley been found yet? So I did see Michael Jordan, President George W. Bush, Amy Mickelson and the Rev. Jesse Jackson on the Tee yesterday and did anyone see Marty McFly?

All I can say is.....GREATEST COMEBACK EVER!! Sorry to all you Liverpool fans but you have just lost that title!

Comment

I bet that journo feels a right tw@t this morning.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Realist78 View Post
          I bet that journo feels a right tw@t this morning.
          You decide.

http://m.espn.go.com/golf/story?w=1c...topslot=1&wjb=

Comment

Absolutely brilliant to watch. The Spirit of Seve definitely had a hand to play! TBH after the fourballs with European putting almost as good as mine, I thought the US had it in the bag. But what a comeback. I have never really been that big a fan of Poulter as he is too in and out but he has had a fantastic tournament and TBH, carried the European side. It's just a pity he can't turn that on in the majors. But i think we have seen the last of Tiger Woods being an automatic pick for the US. I thought he had a dreadful tournament. Westwood and Laurie may as well have stayed in bed and were disappointing. Colsaerts however I thought was a revelation - could European golf be looking at a future star?
            Those of you who think you know everything are really annoying to those of us who do.

Comment

Originally posted by Warwick Hunt View Post
              Westwood and Laurie may as well have stayed in bed and were disappointing. Colsaerts however I thought was a revelation - could European golf be looking at a future star?
              Didn't Lawrie and Westwood win their singles matches, Paul by the biggest margin in the singles?? Think I smell bull poo

Comment

Originally posted by Warwick Hunt View Post
                Westwood and Laurie may as well have stayed in bed and were disappointing.
                Must have been watching a different tournament to me then!!

Laurie's chip in on the 4th was amzing.

The best thing about yesterday was that the Europeans kept the crowd quiet, I wasn't looking forward to listening "youessay...youessay" all afternoon.

sigpic

Per Ardua (1.99) at Asda

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy_Dawg View Post
                  The best thing about yesterday was that the Europeans kept the crowd quiet, I wasn't looking forward to listening "youessay...youessay" all afternoon.
                  What we needed was a chorus of "It's all gone quiet over there. Oh it's all gone quiet over there ...."

Comment

Originally posted by I Look Like Kevin Costner View Post
                    Didn't Lawrie and Westwood win their singles matches, Paul by the biggest margin in the singles?? Think I smell bull poo
                    Yes, you are correct, they did. However in the foursomes and Fourballs, their games weren't at their best. However in the singles, both of them did very well.
                    Those of you who think you know everything are really annoying to those of us who do.

Comment

Personally I had a great day at work yesterday (albeit very tired) afetr the Ryder result.
                      I took great delight in walking the corridors loudly singing or whistling "OLE OLE OLE OLE"! adding "doesn't that tophy look just like the Ryder cup?

Best bragging rights for years!
                      Retired and lovin' it! Move over Victor Meldrew, I'm getting older & crustier by the day

Comment

Working...
                      X