Announcement

Collapse

SOFTWARE UPGRADES AND E-GOAT DOWNTIME

E-Goat will be go down occasionally for more upgrades and updates.

There's still a lot to do but we have taken the leap and going for Goat!
See more
See less

Sh1tting at Brize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just punishment

Whilst working on the VC10s on Ascension I had a young 'Roll Equiper' helping out.

He tried it on with a young female Air Stewardess who was night stopping with us and was totally rebuffed.

He decided to retaliate by taking a wet dump (it was Ascension) in her .

I obviously had to react to his crime so I made him fly back to Brize on her aircraft.

Apparently he spent eight hours sat quietly in his seat refusing all offers of food and drink!
    Definition of a Pessimist = an Optimist with experience!

Comment

A quick trawl of department heads to find out if anyone has been dealt bad news around an out of area or a promotion nor gained might throw up a few suspects...

When working in a top secret location in the Caribbean not so many years ago Phantom sh1tter sprang up in the base ops area...They were sh1tting on the hot water pipes that ran around the bottom of the walls...made then quite ripe in no time at all. Luckily it happened once when my crew were airborne so that was us off the list of suspects and the other crew wouldn't be in work in their downtime (nor did they have any wheels to get in to do the sh1tting) so our US chums had to face up to the fact it had to be one of their own. To be fair to the sh1tter the Yanks had just received a theatre wide drinking ban whilst we had not and I imagine it was a protest over that.
      sigpic

The Goat lives because you post interesting stuff...stop doing that and it will die...so show us your stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by justintime129 View Post
        When they find them, will they test their DNA against the ****. Oh to be a CSI

I'm a citizen not a subject
        From a previous investigation, you can't get DNA for sh1t! Got 2 very drunk mates out of bother a few years back at Lyneham!
        Never give up bein a rigger to work behind a desk!!!!

Comment

We had a similiar incident at a secret base near Huntingdon back in 1991 - as I recall someone decided it would be a great idea to curl one off in the bath. The result was a months worth of weekly bull nights - first one resulted in an inspection by the block OC with everyone in No1s......well, I say everyone...a certain legendary Photog decided to protest and stood their in jeans and a T shirt....
          Kryten Personal Black Box Recording. Time: unknown. Location: unknown. Cause of accident: unknown. Perhaps if someone finds this recording it will shed light as to what happened here. My short-term memory appears to have been erased.This I ascribe to the proximity of the magnetic coils from Starbug's rear engine. (He looks around briefly) Secondly, due to the proximity of the magnetic coils, my short-term memory appears to have been erased.

Comment

Our phantom log layer at Marham in the early 90's had the right idea - he/she used to confine their "product" to a fag packet and leave it on the hottest radiator they could find....with the added bonus that when the cleaners found it, they'd always look inside to see if there were any fags left.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Whizz View Post
              From a previous investigation, you can't get DNA for sh1t! Got 2 very drunk mates out of bother a few years back at Lyneham!
              Was that the tumble dryer incident?

Comment

Originally posted by unruly1986 View Post
                Was that the tumble dryer incident?
                No, sink in the Sgt's Mess belonging to a not very impressed WREN!
                Never give up bein a rigger to work behind a desk!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X