E-Goat Folding Team - Using their PCs spare capacity to find medical cures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vim_Fuego View Post
    My machines been trying to sens a finished 400000 WU for a week now but it won't go...The next 275000 WU is nearly finished...in comp terms I'm getting 'backed up' here...

Any ideas from the geeks?
    I had that. Disabled IE as Mono said and it's now sorted.

Comment

Well that was a good guess!!!

That gave me probs GETTING units, so guessed it gave probs sending aswell. I did read up on the reason though. With IE7 a patch was released which changed the way the connection settings were stored, so when it went to use IE settings, it got confused and gave a big "Sorry!!!"

Comment

Yeah, thinking about it, it was the next module after I updated to IE 7. Cheers for a nother quality product Bill

Any more on your VAC ban Mono?

Comment

Yeah, they pretty much said "Poke it"..... Quotation time.....

Originally posted by VALVe
          Hello,

This account was investigated when your first email was received, the ban was found to be placed correctly. It cannot be removed.
          Of course the money I payed for all the games, not to mention being banned for helping the Stanford team........

Cheated

Comment

sorry not read 11 pages, does this use the BOINC software? I use it to run seti@home

Comment

Not quite mate, similar concept, different goal. Seti is for processing data helping search for ET, whilst this one is for processing protien chains and helping Stanford uni to research things like the causes and hopefully cures for cancer..

Theres some quite good explanation on the first couple of pages. We did manage to explain it to S2!!!!

Comment

My 5th unit done

Comment

2 Units down Wu Hoo
                  sigpic
                  Never Push a Full Commode PULL IT

Comment

Well we're not far from breaking the 3,000 mark in team ranking! Finished my 25th WU recently, but didn't realise e-goat has folded 561 WU's!!!
                    Last edited by monobrow; 17-07-2007, 17:38.

Comment

Number 3 down goat team 3015th so any newbies read the start of the thread download and join the team
                      sigpic
                      Never Push a Full Commode PULL IT

Comment

9 units now for me

Statistics are here...

It's going well!
                        Last edited by Fablon biff chit; 21-06-2007, 10:17.

Comment

We've nearly broke into the top 3000 - get those PC's folding guys!
                          sigpic

Comment

Both of my PC's are now online and folding away. One has done 43 frames and the other is about to start its' first folding display.
                            Last edited by Boarderlyne; 22-06-2007, 08:54. Reason: put units instead of frames!
                            I started to say something sensible then my parents took over my brain!

Comment

Top 3000!!

We've bust the 3000 mark guys - we are now ranked 2996 out of 70664.

Well done everyone - next target, top 2000.
                              sigpic

Comment

Inside the worlds top 3000

The E-goat folding team have broken in t the top 3000

See Here

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X