X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caption Competion

[IMG][/IMG]

Discuss.............

Phallic Airways are proud to announce their purchase of the A340 "ooohhh its a biggun !!" Airliner.

We plan to use these on our only route to Bangkok.

We are still recruiting pilots but request that only the non-circumcised apply as you obviously have to be a complete d**k to fly something this ugly. Regarding these requirements applications from Red Arrow pilots are particularly welcome.

Comment

Lets try this one instead...

...blow this pipe big boy...

Engineering today is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof solutions to lifes problems...
      ...and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots!

So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Tea white one please mate, our loadie is asleep.

Comment

Co-Pilot 300: Is he trying to rape that Cat?

Pilot 300: Where the fook is that flare pistol.

Co - They removed it cos the Ge's prone to play with it!

Pilot: Just throw an inflight pastie at the ****, he'll never recover from that.
          Whats Greater than God and Worse than the Devil. The Poor have it, the Rich want for it. You can see it but can't feel it and if you eat it, it will kill you?

Comment

"F700 entry "...aircraft rotates but fails to turn over..."
            Engineering today is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof solutions to lifes problems...

Comment

Simpkins...get another and we will try the "taxi-thing"again...shall we?

Comment

Right now we've LEANed the parking system.. Go and sell those spare two hangars will you.
                sigpic

Always read the small print. It usually starts "Your attestation date is....."

Comment

I KNEW the ground was around here some place sir......I just forgot where.

Comment

"nah look here loootenant, I kinda see where the confusion is when I said 'park her nose in'..."

Comment

Originally posted by sumps

"F700 entry "...aircraft rotates but fails to turn over..."
                      "Yes, I appreciate that you did this all the time on Harriers in a previous life however, this is not a single engine hoover you f**king chimp..."

or

"Yes John, you did evade the fighters however, when I said 'bandit 2 'o' clock, break left and hit the deck..."

Comment

so once more sir, i shouldn't pull that particular lever
                        Thought i saw your name in a loaf of bread the other day. Then i realised it said THICK CUT!!!

Comment

Here's an unusual way top get air con.

Comment

"... according to one eye witness there is speculation the passenger was Jackie Stalone
                            .....I bet that deer died before it hit the windscreen, then!!!"

Comment

O Dear, O Dear, O Dear.......

TAXIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..................!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X