Rank Structure On The Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rank Structure On The Forum

Well ive figured out we all start as line swine. How does the rest work and what are they??

Any info would be appreciated!

Looks like I am a Line Controller now ..

Comment

It works on the basis of how many posts you make, simple as that.
      Cheers

Wobbly
      E-Goat Head Admin

"ACTA NON VERBA"

Forum Etiquette and Rules :: Tech Support :: E-Goat Security :: E-Goat Folding Team ::

sigpic

Comment

Could somebody indicate what level of activity is needed to move up the 'rank structure'
        Praise the Lord; Now pass the ammunition.

Blinkie Maker

Comment

Ahhh, the good old bite!

I'm whatever I am!

Comment

Skevans

You need to be a self opinionated, gobby, nosey 5od who can pontificate on any subject (even if you know very little about it) with a skin like a Rhino, a mind like a steel trap, a perverted, twisted sense of humour and, most of all, take great enjoyment in ripping into anyone, regardless of sex, creed, colour or religion when they post here. Then, and only then, you can be a top poster (without power posting!)
            Last edited by Stax; 02-08-2006, 19:30. Reason: 'Cos I spelt "Humour" as "Homour" leaving me wide open to "Brokeback Mountain" comments from S2, Doh "wide open" what am I doing?
            Well I heard about the Goater you bin dancin' with, all over the neighbourhood, so why din' you ask me RAFBird, or did'n u think I could.

Comment

Damn, trouble is i'm so nice i will never get anywhere.

Bit like my trade really.
              Praise the Lord; Now pass the ammunition.

Blinkie Maker

Comment

Line Swine0 Ramp Tramp20 Line Controller40 Eng Ops Controller65 Rects Controller100 FS i/c Shift150 Sqn Warrant Officer250 JEngO300 SEngO350 OC Eng400 Harry Staish450 Goat Fiddler500 The Queen1200

And maybe some more
                Cheers

Wobbly
                E-Goat Head Admin

"ACTA NON VERBA"

Forum Etiquette and Rules :: Tech Support :: E-Goat Security :: E-Goat Folding Team ::

sigpic

Comment

Surely there's been some mistake?

I mean - Jengo/Sengo higher up the pecking order than FS i/c Shift - and higher than Sqn WO?????

:PDT_Xtremez_08:

Comment

Originally posted by Stax
                    Skevans

You need to be a self opinionated, gobby, nosey 5od who can pontificate on any subject (even if you know very little about it) with a skin like a Rhino, a mind like a steel trap, a perverted, twisted sense of homour and, most of all, take great enjoyment in ripping into anyone, regardless of sex, creed, colour or religion when they post here. Then, and only then, you can be a top poster (without power posting!)
                    Not to mention a propensity to not do any work all day, just surf the goat, eh Stax

Comment

Originally posted by UpLander
                      Not to mention a propensity to not do any work all day, just surf the goat, eh Stax
                      I'd like to point out Uppie my old china that the majority of my posts are in the evening and I'm not a shiftie. However I have been known to abuse the IGS and post the odd rant during the governments time, all I ca say is "whatya gunna do, sack me?" As our pondlife are apt to say!
                      Well I heard about the Goater you bin dancin' with, all over the neighbourhood, so why din' you ask me RAFBird, or did'n u think I could.

Comment

Working...
                      X