Announcement

Collapse

SOFTWARE UPGRADES AND E-GOAT DOWNTIME

E-Goat will be go down occasionally for more upgrades and updates.

There's still a lot to do but we have taken the leap and going for Goat!
See more
See less

Lock & Load!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock & Load!!!!

Following on from the Smarties thread that goes after the Ad men - how about the useless tw@ts who appear in the advertisments?

Take a large calibre handgun, Glock, Beretta etc (the choice is yours) held sideways as it really looks cool (according to Springfield PD) and empty the whole mag into the annoying tw@t..........................

Starters for 10.

The "Frosties" kid....................that would be GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT.

Annoying singing "Halifax" tw@t............2 mags 'cause I'm always giving you extra.

RELOAD! ..............................over to you......................

Hi I'm Barry Scott And I'm Here To Tell You About Cillit.... *bang*
    sigpic

Comment

Right listen in you lot this tread is pointless as yuos lot wud forget too forward asist anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Penguins Suck
        Right listen in you lot this tread is pointless as yuos lot wud forget too forward asist anyways
        You don't forward assist on a pistol you tw@t (hope I don't regret this observation!!)

Comment

Originally posted by UpLander
          You don't forward assist on a pistol you tw@t (hope I don't regret this observation!!)
          Indeed you do not.
          It is a good rule in life never to apologise. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them.

sigpic

Comment

I'd waste the whole "Dolmio" pasta sauce puppet family - annoying Italian tw@ts -

"When's your white flag waving day?"

Fill them full of holes...................reload........there must be more..............

Comment

Originally posted by no-ones_princess
              I get with the AA advert Halifax and shelia's wheels grrrrr. I can feel my teeth starting to grind.

However these annoying adverts are remembered so the marketers/Marketeers are doing there job.

I loved Marekting at Uni its a fabulously easy subject anyone who has any artistic flair can pass marketing. I suppose I look at adverts in a different way to other people in that I question why the professionals did it that way and analysis them. They are all just an interuption in my eyes, though.

The best advert ever was the Dim bar advert ARMIDILO....that the best bit of randomness ever.

I agree with your choices but we're not here for the explanations of why some are so good etc, etc, etc.........................we're here to waste annoying tw@ts who appear in them..................happy shooting...........................

Comment

Originally posted by UpLander
                I do!

With my shooting I forward assist it overarm style!
                Praise the Lord; Now pass the ammunition.

Blinkie Maker

Comment

Getting back on thread I would slot all the dozy bints who crow about being able to wear their "normal pants" when riding the red river, and throwing your "big pants" that have seen numerous rides down the same river into the street is just disgusting ..

Take one to the head you clatty, clatty bitches ..

Comment

Any of those ambulance chasing lawyer tw@ts.
                    sigpic

Always read the small print. It usually starts "Your attestation date is....."

Comment

Thank you Moggy for getting back on track.......

NEXT!

Old ads but..................Shake-and-Vac bird - you are toast - bitch.

and........Milky Bar Kid - specky obnoxious tw@t - The 9mm's are on me!

RELOAD!..................

Comment

Top of the list has to be barry scott, STOP SHOUTING ABOUT C(il)lit Bang!!!
                        Personally I'd also shoot any cow with a male voice. Tranny or post op cows are just not on!
                        If at first you don't succeed, give sky-diving a miss.
                        "Payday came and with it beer" - Kipling

Comment

Car insurance ads..............................aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh hhhhhhhhhh

Admiral tw@t and that fuc*ing parrot..................eat lead MFs

AND.....................

I'm sure it's not PC, but it can't be real ivory, so that elephant is dog meat too!!!!

Comment

I'll leave the 9mm and open up with a Tefal Steam iron and everyone of those cloth freaks in the comfort advert will be flat as pancakes'''
                            sigpic

Always read the small print. It usually starts "Your attestation date is....."

Comment

Those dozy office women on the diamond (just for women insurance) ads .. "What were you doing in his car .. waffle .. waffle" .. considering you all have faces that look like they were set on fire and then put out with an icepick you should consider yourselves lucky to be in any mans car !!

I picked this one as both close calls I have had when out on my bike have been down to women not looking before turning .. safer drivers my a*@e !!

Is it ok to torture them first ??

Comment

Working...
                              X