No announcement yet.

Prime Minister Orders Investigation Into Why Thousands Are Leaving Military

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just expect a response from the two countries saying something along the lines of 'lol'

Comment

Originally posted by Cooheed View Post
      Good luck with this one. They really have no idea

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10...t-russia-china
      The Express toliet paper that is useless as toliet paper as it is already full of S***. Watch out, the journalist that wrote that will be a Tory MP at the next election.

Comment

Originally posted by I Look Like Kevin Costner View Post
        The Express toliet paper that is useless as toliet paper as it is already full of S***. Watch out, the journalist that wrote that will be a Tory MP at the next election.

Yawn....all the papers are biased, and Tory and Labour are equally rubbish political parties. You're going all 'angry man' and focusing on the political leanings of the paper and the Govt, and missing the point entirely - as usual.

We simply don't have the military capability that would be required to carry out these 'threats', and we're unlikely to be able to recruit the manpower that would be needed without a massive financial boost, additional financial incentive and / or (IMHO) conscription. That's it, end of.

All this waffle about threatening Russia or China is complete arsecake, they know it, we know it. If things were to ramp up significantly - thinking back to Cold War era, not WW2 - exactly how many of the snowflake generation do you think will be rocking up at the AFCOs to 'defend their country'?? Because they certainly won't queue up to defend somebody else's (though they might hold a protest or something in sympathy). Even the guys and gals currently serving are - as the thread says - leaving in droves... and they're from the hardier generations!!

Comment

Originally posted by Witty_Banter View Post
          Yawn....all the papers are biased, and Tory and Labour are equally rubbish political parties. You're going all 'angry man' and focusing on the political leanings of the paper and the Govt, and missing the point entirely - as usual.

We simply don't have the military capability that would be required to carry out these 'threats', and we're unlikely to be able to recruit the manpower that would be needed without a massive financial boost, additional financial incentive and / or (IMHO) conscription. That's it, end of.

All this waffle about threatening Russia or China is complete arsecake, they know it, we know it. If things were to ramp up significantly - thinking back to Cold War era, not WW2 - exactly how many of the snowflake generation do you think will be rocking up at the AFCOs to 'defend their country'?? Because they certainly won't queue up to defend somebody else's (though they might hold a protest or something in sympathy). Even the guys and gals currently serving are - as the thread says - leaving in droves... and they're from the hardier generations!!
          I hate to necro-post (is that what you call it when you re-post someone's prior post with a post that says "I agree with your post"), but I agree with everything you have written.

I do have one question though - would it be correct to assume that you are the first practical user of the word 'arsecake' on the Goat so far in 2019?
          Last edited by Kryten; 12-02-2019, 14:48.
          Kryten Personal Black Box Recording. Time: unknown. Location: unknown. Cause of accident: unknown. Perhaps if someone finds this recording it will shed light as to what happened here. My short-term memory appears to have been erased.This I ascribe to the proximity of the magnetic coils from Starbug's rear engine. (He looks around briefly) Secondly, due to the proximity of the magnetic coils, my short-term memory appears to have been erased.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryten View Post
            I do have one question though - would it be correct to assume that you are the first practical user of the word 'arsecake' on the Goat so far in 2019?
            Quite possibly! I was trying to think of the most accurate term for the situation he was trying to bluff us into, and 'arsecake' just seemed to fit perfectly...

Comment

Working...
            X