Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

• Home

E-Goat 

Attention all E-Goat Members.

Some major upgrades to the E-Goat software have become available
    and as a result, E-Goat will be going offline at times with periods of downtime
    lasting in excess of 48hrs while these upgrades take effect during the next fortnight.

The site will look different and will have a different feel to it at first until
    customisation is completed but it will
    bring a whole host of features to improve the user experience.

We apologise for the planned downtime and normal uninterrupted service
    will be resumed ASAP.
    Published on 28-02-2017 13:35     Number of Views: 223 

• Latest Poll

Will I be watching this royal wedding (52 Votes)

1. Yes (2 Votes)

2. Oh Fcuk Off (50 Votes)

• Recent Forum Posts

Squibby12

SAC - Cpl 2018

I saw the numbers today, think it was around 124 A grade. No news on exactly who those 124 are though, will know soon enough with that new spreadsheet

Squibby12 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
    MM2016

Tier 2 Ill Health Pension and AFCS

Hi,

Just looking for a quick bit of info. I was discharged non invaliding a few years ago, I appealed and was given a Tier 1. I appealed

MM2016 7 Hours Ago Go to last post
    techie_tubby

SAC - Cpl 2018

TG4 still is difficult to promote out of SAC level purely because of the amount of SACs vs the amount of Cpl slots available. It has gotten better in

techie_tubby 8 Hours Ago Go to last post
    unruly1986

SAC - Cpl 2018

RAF policy, 3/4 SJARs in rank. No reason why people shouldn’t be promoted if they are good enough. The days of spending 10 years per rank are over.

unruly1986 9 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Norman the Storeman

SAC - Cpl 2018

After they collect their £5k golden hello by completing phase 2 training of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norman the Storeman 14 Hours Ago Go to last post