Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

• Home

E-Goat 

Published on 28-02-2017 13:35     Number of Views: 193 

• Recent Forum Posts

Gonterseed

Whining Civvie Coppers

If it's the same as back in the miners strike they will have a tax-free, un-receipted "rates" allowance of a Superintendent (as that was the

Gonterseed 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Shinyscot

AFPRB 2018 report

Slightly random thought, what will happen to the owed salary for those who leave the service between 1 Apr and the date the pay award is announced? Example

Shinyscot 5 Hours Ago Go to last post
    terence

Whining Civvie Coppers

my memories of playing in the Royal Tournament in 1966 were the salad cream and pea sandwiches supplied by the army,,,,....yuk

terence 5 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Spearmint

AFPRB 2018 report

I stated this in front of the AFPRB when they visited our lot, much to the chagrin of my peers present as they were hoping for rainbow farting unicorns.

Spearmint 8 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Captain Kirk

Parliament Summer Recess

It starts on the 24th, they return in September, so at the earliest your pay packets will see it at the end of October.... providing another election

Captain Kirk 12 Hours Ago Go to last post