Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

• Home

E-Goat 

Attention all E-Goat Members.

Some major upgrades to the E-Goat software have become available
    and as a result, E-Goat will be going offline at times with periods of downtime
    lasting in excess of 48hrs while these upgrades take effect during the next fortnight.

The site will look different and will have a different feel to it at first until
    customisation is completed but it will
    bring a whole host of features to improve the user experience.

We apologise for the planned downtime and normal uninterrupted service
    will be resumed ASAP.
    Published on 28-02-2017 13:35     Number of Views: 249 

• Recent Forum Posts

ninjarabbi

British Steel

Farewell British Steel, another one of our manufacturing giants gone to the wall. Hearty congrats to all who made this possible and a big shout out to

ninjarabbi 23 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Allflapnofly

Where’s my f******** jetpack?

"Bleep and Booster".........Blue Peter.......Science Fiction at its Finest!.......

Anyway, 'The Moon's a Balloon'......Coz David

Allflapnofly 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Stevienics

As escape velocity reduces as a function of altitude, surely a lift for the first bit to a higher altitude is the way ahead?

BHS and debenhams

Stevienics 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Allflapnofly

"Bleep and Booster".........Blue Peter.......Science Fiction at its Finest!.......

Anyway, 'The Moon's a Balloon'......Coz David

Allflapnofly 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Stevienics

Royal Visits

If you have a big event you ask for the right one to pitch up through their outer office well in advance. I Projoffed one a couple of years ago pretty

Stevienics 1 Hour Ago Go to last post