Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

• Home

E-Goat 

Attention all E-Goat Members.

Some major upgrades to the E-Goat software have become available
    and as a result, E-Goat will be going offline at times with periods of downtime
    lasting in excess of 48hrs while these upgrades take effect during the next fortnight.

The site will look different and will have a different feel to it at first until
    customisation is completed but it will
    bring a whole host of features to improve the user experience.

We apologise for the planned downtime and normal uninterrupted service
    will be resumed ASAP.
    Published on 28-02-2017 13:35     Number of Views: 249 

• Recent Forum Posts

Keyser Söze

British Steel

Personally I think this is a tragedy for all the good people involved at BS, the local communities and the wider UK.

Parliament are keen

Keyser Söze 17 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    justintime129

PM resigns

Would not having the right equipment have something to do with the cuts to London fire service by someone who wants to be the next premier. Someone who

justintime129 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
    busby1971

PM resigns

Certainly not defending her, I believe she was advised not to go due to the way that some local activists were stoking up anger amongst residents and

busby1971 11 Hours Ago Go to last post
    justintime129

PM resigns

Stop defending the indefensible. I notice in the inquiry they tried to put the blame on the Fire Brigade. I notice she kept quiet. She couldn't even bring

justintime129 17 Hours Ago Go to last post
    busby1971

PM resigns

No they haven’t, it was a coalition before 2015, any way my point was you can hardly blame May for matters the cause of which were long embedded by the

busby1971 20 Hours Ago Go to last post