Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

craigth1 Guest

Security clearance:RAF application.

Hi,I've had my security clearance passed just recently via an application to join the royal navy,however I'm now going for RAF instead.my question is will my navy security clearance count towards my RAF application? It's even at the same afco,if that makes any difference at all.Any info much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by craigth1 View Post
    Hi,I've had my security clearance passed just recently via an application to join the royal navy,however I'm now going for RAF instead.my question is will my navy security clearance count towards my RAF application? It's even at the same afco,if that makes any difference at all.Any info much appreciated.
    Hello mate, your SC will be as extant with the RAF as it will be with the RN. SC is not done by each individual service; it's sent to the DVA who do all the security checking and leg work for MoD.
    If it aint broke, break it, fix it and then tell your boss how good you are!