Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SJAR Template

SJAR Template

I've just got my mits on this so I thought I would attach it so you poor souls can use it when away from home too.

Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Cheers

Wobbly
    E-Goat Head Admin

"ACTA NON VERBA"

Forum Etiquette and Rules :: Tech Support :: E-Goat Security :: E-Goat Folding Team ::

I should point out that the template is for the Non-Standard Appraisal Report (NSAR) and should be used only when access to JPA is impossible. Effective planning should ensure that SJARs are complete prior to the subject/ROs deploying OOA in the majority of cases.

Further guidance on when and how to use NSAR is available from JSP 757 (intranet link only) and in-theatre/parent unit admin staffs.

3. Quote Originally Posted by True Blue Jack View Post
    I should point out that the template is for the Non-Standard Appraisal Report (NSAR) and should be used only when access to JPA is impossible. Effective planning should ensure that SJARs are complete prior to the subject/ROs deploying OOA in the majority of cases.

Further guidance on when and how to use NSAR is available from JSP 757 (intranet link only) and in-theatre/parent unit admin staffs.
    True, But I bet most people will use it like me and fill out everything at home and take it in to work to copy/paste onto a JPA terminal.

I don't have time to do assesments while at work and I would much rather do them at home on the laptop than have to go into work during standown and sit in the rather grandly titled 'Computer Suite'

4. [QUOTE=Weebl;234097]True, But I bet most people will use it like me and fill out everything at home and take it in to work to copy/paste onto a JPA terminal.

I don't have time to do assesments while at work and I would much rather do them at home on the laptop than have to go into work during standown and sit in the rather grandly titled 'Computer Suite'

you leave the 'computer suite' alone and get back to ignoring sjars!!!

Nice one
    Cheers

6. Cheers Wobbly, like a well known supermarket......

"every little helps"!!!
    Another bloody slave to the pension

Red face Nsar 4 Sjar

It is not a problem using the NSAR to assist you in completing your appraisals; however, problems can arise when you use the wrong Version of the form...Version 3 is on the streets.
    M&M's Rule!

8. Thumbs up E-mail

Why not do it at home on Word, e-mail yourself at work then cut and paste it? Most MS word versions have word count don't they?

Cheers Wobbly, nice one, should help at home etc. For those that have criticised etc, Wobbly has simply put something on here to help those that want it. If you don't like/want it, don't use it, simple really!

10. For those of you who are working hard at home, this may be of help to you.

http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/...harcount.shtml

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast