Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

• Recent Forum Posts

Spearmint

RAF fitness advise

Same here. A good couple of circuit sessions a week, the odd run and all over weights sessions. You need a good set of quads on you for stopping on the

Spearmint 55 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    kilted_sparky

RAF fitness advise

Yeah it really helped when I used to play 5 a side footie that supplemented by some Insanity (HIIT/circuits) on off days. Just need to start it again

kilted_sparky 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    kilted_sparky

RAF fitness advise

Ah OK fair point, I used to be one of those plus about 4 stone and serious lack of motivation. But I have a serious determination to join the RAF (and

kilted_sparky 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Stevienics

RAF fitness advise

Nope. Kids cuff it and either assume that they're fit because they're not fat, or just reason that it isn't that important. Ppl dont run fast any more

Stevienics 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Max Reheat

RAF fitness advise

Circuits are good for the RAFFT I found. Gives you that explosive power for the turns which is where a few people struggle

Max Reheat 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
  • Recent Articles