Register

Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

• Home

Number of Views: 104 
    Article Preview

The Goat is a site for all serving and ex-members the RAF. Supportive civvies and people interested in joining the RAF are also welcome. The sites ...

• Recent Forum Posts

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Warning Shot ?

Ah...the US of A.

Sympathy is somewhere between syphillis and 5hit in the dictionary I believe :-D

Rugby-Jock-Lad 48 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Rugby-Jock-Lad

Prostitutes

I'm sure the 'honourable' MPs in London could answer that one what with Prozzies and Rent-Boys having one-to-ones with them.....all in scientific research

Rugby-Jock-Lad 50 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Ex-Bay

Warning Shot ?

[h='He could have fired a warning shot']2[/h]

From WTTC News in Dallas, we get this heart-warming

Ex-Bay 57 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Keyser Söze

Best Bash?

IX Sqn '96. Beer Call, 16 of us were leaving (after being extended to go to the Gulf and get blown up in Khobar Towers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khobar_Towers_bombing

Keyser Söze 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Omerta

Prostitutes

They use prostitution (and drugs) in the GDP calculation now!!!, how they arrive at a figure i'm not sure.

Omerta 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
  • Recent Articles

The E-Goat Vision.

The Goat is a site for all serving and ex-members the RAF. Supportive civvies and people interested in joining the RAF are also welcome. The sites... read more